2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is really frustrating. I managed to connect and do 2 flying laps with my race setup 35L of fuel loaded. My 2nd flying lap was just as fast as my prequal time and I was taking it easy as I wanted to see how my tires would hold when doing a longer run. Well connection lost. Aargh... gonna try one more time...

• Stirb Iuliu

I got lost connection as the official qualis started. Race over! *** my ISP, *** my computer or both.

I will not join Race and this championship again untill I will solve this stupid bug.

Déja vú

I qualified somewhere in the middle only to face another MINIDUMP/GAMECRASH just as I had filled up with fuel and seconds to race start.

This time no friggin tears though..cause fighting my nicotine monster is taking all the strength I have.:amen:

Hope that the rest of you have a good one!:thumb:

Attachments

• Race_Steam_1.1.0.4-20080712-230402-1632-2796.zip
    194 bytes · Views: 113
Ooooooooh nooooo ,:hurt: first time in G1 and my screen frozed :tsk: at lap 7.

Hmm... to short race for me but I had fun with the laps I did.

Happy with my qual too

Now I drinking beer CHEERS!

Kent

:)

my weekend was a real catastrophe/disaster without this btw...

Attachments

• smile_mon.jpg
    smile_mon.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 434
Sorry about whoever i hit in race1, had lost a wheel so i was going on the grass but then my car got stuck on the kerb which was on the racing line so i tried to move of the line but i was to slow im really sorry.:(

• Wido Rossen

Qulified at 15th place.

Race 1 8th
Race 2 13 or 14th.

Dont feel like posting more at this time.
Gonna get some sleep.

Goodnight

Troubled evening. Had graphics errors and tearing from the start.
Managed to drive 2nd and 9th which is a little miracle. Had a bad spin on race 2 but luckily didnt hit anyone. Cant blame tearing for that....just my error and bad driving.

peace
Jari

• Erik Åhlen

crap =)

It actually looked like this would be a good event for me lol

Qualifying: 4th with a 1.33.3. Was 0.15 down on first sector once but messed up.

Race 1: Got a bad start, but luckily no-one else seemed to have a perfect start, so I could hold my fourth place. Then followed Rami for a few laps, but soon got under pressure from Henrik. Unfortunately it looks like I have a bad habit looking in the mirror too much and during braking for Sheene's I put a wheel on the grass and flow in to the wall. Drove the rest of the race with damaged suspension, but could hold on to seventh place.

Race 2: Lol. lol. lol. Stepped on the throttle to early. Jump start and stop & go + a spin on lap 2. Dead last for the rest of the race. When I finally had the speed I of course have to do some kind of epic fail :p

Oh well :) Everyone have a nice summer break

Qualy: Beat my pre qualy time with a 1:34:443 :D

Race 1: Started on pole, and pulled away straight away because of the BMW's RWD giving me a great start. I then tried to drive the next few laps quick, but as clean as i could so i would be able to try and pull out a decent lead to make sure i wouldn't be under pressure right at the end. I managed to pull away for a few laps, but not by much, but Chris Noble behind me went off and this gave me about another second to add to my lead. From then on i carried on driving at the same sort of pace, and this allowed me to pull a lead of around 7 seconds. On lap 12 the tyres were starting to really lose their grip, so with the lead i decided to back off a bit and make sure i would get to the end with no problems. This allowed me to take the win with a margin of about 5 seconds

Race 2: Started in 8th and got a fantastic start moving me up to 4th going into the first corner. I stayed on the inside and drove a little slower to ensure i wouldn't cause an accident and then gave myself a run at Jerome. However, i wasn't able to outbrake him and he held position. I then managed to pass him and then tried to pass Wido but i tapped the back of his car and he ran wide - im sure i was past half way on his car, but it was a bit unavoidable. This put me back behind Jerome who i then chased for the next 7 or 8 laps until i was able to pass him coming out of Surtees. Jerome then spun a few corners later, and this set me up to have an easy run to the flag and i won race 2 with a comfortable margin of around 10 seconds.

awful

two awful races, and only me to blame

quali: only two decent laps, about 1 sec above pre-quali time put me 14th of 17.

race1: taking it easy laps one and two, enjoying the dust mod ( :) ), touched pawel (?, grey Honda) just a tad entry to Druid's, let him regain 1,5 laps later, settled down in 14th, lost concentration lap7 and put 'er in the wall in Druid's, bloody chevy decided to burn baby burn.

race2: again taking it easy, up from 16th to 12th at the end of lap2, then M.Hermann spun in front of me and I gave him a whack (not too hard really), steering never recovered from that, got worse as race went on, just managed to not get lapped. 17th of 17.

I consider retiring from the league since I feel unable to concentrate at 23.00 CET and do loads and loads of stupid mistakes. No joy here.

Wow my connection lasted. Did not get the practice i wanted on my race setup but all in all the racing was fun.

Qualli,
This was very close I had to do a new PB of 1:34.9xx to get 2nd place. It was looking good as Dominik who got P1 was in a Seat.

Race 1,
Wanted to get the lead and make a fast start. Never practiced a start with the gearing I was using and I messed up as it was not setup for a good start. Still got the lead though but no comfort zone behind me. Overshot my braking point at the hairpin and it was even worse Dominik overtook me on the inside at T4 and I was taking it easy getting out of the turn but still I touched him a bit on the back. Probably put his right rear on the grass so I basically messed up his race. I dropped some place and the rest of the race was not so eventfull. Or I forgot it was as race 2 was very exciting. I ended up in 4th spot.

Race 2
Starting from P5 and again messing up my start. Lost some place trying to avoid contact in front and in the back. Still got hit by a car. I was down to 8 or 9th. I knew I was quicker then most of the cars in front so I put my teeth in my wheel and started attacking. Got some free overtakes and others by putting a lot of pressure on the cars in front. On lap 11 or 12 I was in P4 and suddenly there was a yellow seat lagging all over the place I got distracted and drove of the track loosing 2 places. next laps were mad with a lot of good action ended up 4th

Qualified as 14th. Very pleased having in mind that I pre-qual as 23rd! A huge step forward :)

My plans was to make a clean race and stay out of trouble. That really paid off this time :) Finished 14th in the first race...I almost slipped by the mayor crash 2 turns from the finish, instead I lost to 14th. Pleased anyway :)
Was still thinking of making it clean in race 2. Even better paid this time. Sometimes there were cars all over the place and I finally finished at 8th! Best ever :D

it's bad for me I'm very unhappy

qualies: 14 eme 1.33.658

Race 1: I win a spot on depart I think gregory me at the end of the first laps I retroive good last I succeeded not find my rytmes of a coup 1.36 1.37 1.35 1.37 Yet my setup estait well preparer

Race 2: I find myself tt alone on the starting line I decide to leave and the eme 2 laps I review and I repers therefore I put off trajectory and 8th rounds I'm tired of fear of gener Top j'abandonne

I missed almost all my races in the championship

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back