2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Rodolphe Morin

Hello, I am to also qualify has 18h20 10/07/08 (France) with a good time of 1.33.6xx but unfortunately, this time is not taken into account. Does that make me change group .dois I to send the replay to you? thank you for your assistance.

Rodolphe Morin
WTCC League - Team Team GG - MRN Racing
:Cry:

• Chris Noble

Yeah would be nice for a cleaner lap 1! i guess there is more space at brands, but would be annoying to be pushed into the sandpit!

• Chris Noble

Spent some time on the practice server and ran a full race distance to see how it would go!

Seemed to run fine until lap 11 where after which my lap time became a bit varied, but I had changed my rear wing to 1 and so the back end was flying out in the fast corners! So guess that was part of it.

Managed a 1:35.2 during quali using FFB and best is 1:34.844 without FFB so still in a bit of a quantry to use it or not in the actual race. Dam hard work fighting the wheel all the time!

But with FFB on for the 14 lap race I did, avaraged around 1:36 going up to 1:37's for the final 3/4 laps.

Also tried Brams secret for much more confident braking in the Honda and it works a treat, no more lock ups under braking!

Managed a 1:35.2 during quali using FFB and best is 1:34.844 without FFB so still in a bit of a quantry to use it or not in the actual race. Dam hard work fighting the wheel all the time!

my arms were killing me after a long stint with top level on FFB. i've better laptimes since i've brought it to medium, you get the feedback but don't feel like its trying to break your wrists.

hulk

@skippy: hehe, I turn into something green and monstrous when points are up for grabs!

seriously, here's my agenda for tomorrow:

quali: middle of 1:36 will make me happy

races: if I finish in top 15 in either race I am satisfied, if I am in top 10 I'll be dancing in front of the screen!

best thing: three teammates in one grid, it's gonna be a Blue Flag shock attack for the rest of you!

• Jacek Kozlowski

Also tried Brams secret for much more confident braking in the Honda and it works a treat, no more lock ups under braking![/quote]

Hmmm Dose it works with Seat alsow???I wonder what is that secret method....?...?

P.S. i used to drive without FFB (g25) with Attis wheel setings .I was faster when it comes to hotlaping but when it comes to whole race its much better for me to set low FFB.My laps are much more consist

• William Gauzan

absence

I come d learn tonight that I would not be for the race tomorrow evening hatch brand!

how the announcement of my absence official (mail)

thank you

• Sol Leung

Woohoo! Another G1 qualify for me. :amen:

It doesn't matter if i finish last tom.

Have FUN! See you all at the track tom! :becky:

• Chris Noble

Yes I did find the FFB easier to manage when I reduced it down to 40% from 52%, still a bit tiring but like you say, you can handle a car with worn tires a bit easier.

I am running Jamies wheel settings also which he says are much better than the defaults.

Secret is in the setup! Wish there was more offical Honda setups, not really found the sweet spot yet with them! but yeah the Seat Toledo was involved! cant say about the leon and I doubt it would due to it being quite a diferent wheelbase from the other 2!

Who do I report an absence to?

Im going to be racing in a regional Karting event tomorrow and will not be able to race.

Sorry for the late notification, but I just was informed myself.

Who do I make an official notice too?

Thanks
Keith Barrick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back