2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually i was kinda... :) i have internet now, yesterday it was a storm here, of course as usual broke internet connection for half the city... still today morning there was no internet, now i have it back, praying it will be stable....

not too sure how i managed to get group 4 to be honest,as stated elsewhere, i am really struggling with this track, for some reason i can't get to grips with it,i have been practicing and did manage a 1:47, but it is totally inconsistent, one lap 1:47 the next 1:48.

hopefully come race time i can get it sorted,if not will keep out of everyones way and just get some track time with you guys.

hey,you never know,everyone may crash and i may win, lol.

dreams :adhd:

bring it on.

Dave

not too sure how i managed to get group 4 to be honest,as stated elsewhere, i am really struggling with this track, for some reason i can't get to grips with it,i have been practicing and did manage a 1:47, but it is totally inconsistent, one lap 1:47 the next 1:48.

hopefully come race time i can get it sorted,if not will keep out of everyones way and just get some track time with you guys.

hey,you never know,everyone may crash and i may win, lol.

dreams :adhd:

bring it on.

Dave

well done dave u truckie

• Chris Noble

Yep now just have to reproduce that lap again for a good grid position!

opppala... usually i have a connection 3M down / 0.5 M upload, currently i have 20M down /20M up.... i guess the director of the internet provider got a bit scared after my phone call to him.... :) hope the high speed will not cause now additional new troubles... :)

Very short race for me...

Pre-qualifying. Got into G4 with a PB of 47.6 [not bad].
Practice. Went ok and was in the top 6.
Qualifying. 48.3 and 6th on grid [messed up the 47.9 lap].
Race 1. Got nurfed around in T2 [the kink]. No problerm - but suspension shot. Tried to continue but the car would not steer under braking.

After spending days going through prep-qual to barely make the race - I am feeling a little disenchanted with WTCC at the moment [no-one's fault]. All my races recently seem to end on lap 1.

The more time I spend with rFactor, ARCA & GTL the less I like the way the Race07 WTCC cars feel. At this rate I am not sure if I will put myself through the pain of pre-qualifying for the next round. I may need to rediscover my love for WTCC.

Race1:

I was very close and GOOD FUN.. to bad Peter E had a spin in front and I could not avoid him so i lost some place... back to 12 or something.

Then i saw a smoking engine and then i was 11th.. and finished that way.

Race2:
Started 11th and after a lot of close combat i gained places and places to 7th spot, but then i had a gear shift problem and could not overtake Gregory (sorry for spelling wrong).. so i ended up 7th place..

Thank you all for racing and see you all in next event.
Greetzzzz
maik

Gutted is how I'll describe this evening had a terrible first race causing me to fall to last and taking William with me (very sorry) and then continued to make mistakes.
In race 2 once again made mistakes before my video driver crashed & a minidump for the second time losing me any chance of a points result.

Very unhappy and disappointed, I hope everyone had a good second result and that nothing untoward happended because of my sharp exit.

You are very unlucky Simon, it's a shame. In the 1st round i have seen a black smoke, who is it?:eek:

Otherwise for my first event in this championship, i am completely satisfied. It was a great race for me, very fair.:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back