2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RDTCC 2008 - Round 5: Estoril 07

Ok Round Five of the WTCC league comes to Estoril. I didnt see a pr-qually thread up yet so I decided to make one (Please remove is necessary)

I have never completed more than a few laps of Estoril in a WTCC car EVER in Race07 so will take a while to get used to the track.

Lol just did some TA and set some new PBs then I look at the multiplayer servers and see the prequal is open. Did a couple of laps so at least I got a time posted before my connection will disable me...

PS. My replays are not recorded or not properly recorded. Is this a problem for cutting checks? My best time was very clean stayed away from the curbs.

Really dont know where i stand with my time. Think i can push out an 1:47.9 - 1:48.1, but nothing more than that with the beemer here. First corner and hairpin is really uncomfortable with this car, so still a lot of time to gain there.

Good luck guys and have fun :)

When I go to it for Estoril, it still displays Brno. I am sure it is no problem, just a setting of something, but I thought I would bring it to your attention.
thanks

It was also written in my announcement that it was about to work from monday onwards :) Our wizard needs his free time during the weekend to get back his magical powers William :thumb:

:angel:
It was also written in my announcement that it was about to work from monday onwards :) Our wizard needs his free time during the weekend to get back his magical powers William :thumb:

Rest??? Or do you mean 'time to collect his magical ingredients...' Hmmm... Eye of frog, leg of newt, hair from one black cat... Mucus from a chicken and the sweat of a unicorn.

:alla:

One incantation later and poof :drunk:

How far in advance will get to know if you cutted, i have no idea if i did and if i did, it would be great to try again to go a little faster to beat the time so i get away from penalty, i only ask becouse i have i tight shedule this week and hope not to have to go for a 2nd try.
Sorry for stupid question :sign0009:

How far in advance will get to know if you cutted, i have no idea if i did and if i did, it would be great to try again to go a little faster to beat the time so i get away from penalty, i only ask becouse i have i tight shedule this week and hope not to have to go for a 2nd try.
Sorry for stupid question :sign0009:

I think when your tires stay on the tarmac you are not cutting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back