2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Lu Chan

Thank You very much for making and sharing this great work with us Lu Chan!! :thumb:,always nice to see some of action from the races im in.
Thanks mate,i can't do it. if not have you performed well in the match. We keep the good work together.this will be a great server............ so clear so fair so funny!:)

oops! My boo boo, :o

Thanks for letting us know James, goes to show at least one person reads all this stuff. :D

EDIT: Chris, it's in the Non Reported Absences section, down near the bottom.

• Chris Noble

Well it is a 1:45.9 and I have been trying the different cars out on that track, the hardest one is the BMW I found, despite mainly racing RWD cars! Best car so far is the Honda, like that car a lot.

Managed a 1:49.4 so far and my lines were pretty much the same as Rami's Alfa was driving, didnt get to see how you drove the Honda lap :(

After surpise to qualify myself in 7th place i think maybe can end race one in 6-8 position...but after some corner i have a bad news...my brake pedal don't respond and like result i hit rear car from Marc Hamel and i want say to you that i'm really sorry for that but i dont' ecxpect that my brake peda createthis problem...and when i push to brake like i said brake pedal didn't respond and when i repush its works but too late...sorry for that....

Prequaly server for Estoril is opened

Hello racers,

The prequaly week for Estoril is about the begin. The server is up and running (RaceDept.com #Pre-Qualy). You can find the password at GPCOS in your Control Center as always.

Some useful links for this week:

Live action from the server:
Timing.RaceDepartment.com - The Next Generation Racing Community

Prequaly standings:
Timing.RaceDepartment.com - The Next Generation Racing Community (active from monday on wards)

Hotlap by Roaring Pipes Maniacs driver Attila Domjan (broadcasted at RaceDepartment TV):
RaceDepartment on blip.tv

May i please remind you of the fact that the Race Direction will check on cutting participants. Please keep it fair at all times and let the fun prevail!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back