2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Jacek Kozlowski

Need to find a good setup for whole race,10laps, and i have got just few houers for that.hopfully im gone finish at least one race in one of first 10places.In Zandvoort twice had good chances for 6and 7th place but due to my mistake and one gentelmen hiting back of my car went outside of first 10.Hope for fair racing. Good luck everyone.

if tehy would do it like nc soft pay a monthly fee and then all contend is free i would maybe jump on iracing
but i not go to pay for the game, then pay more every month and if i want to race a other car or track i again pay more
that will not happend it wont even happen if i won in lotto

still cant belife i was fast enough for group 3 as i was drunk like hell that night i drove that lap
good luck all on saturday and have a lot of fun

hehe, isn't that supposed to make you a worse driver? See you all on saturday guys - I am looking forward to it... and remember, my bumper says NO Hitting on it. :D That red and white circle must look more like a target or something.

Yeah, I hope to see some of you in iRacing later. :) It's expensive compared to other sims but I think it's also the best where it counts the most, the driving feel, so I'm willing to pay for that. And if you compare it to the cost of other things in life I find it not bad for a hobby that I really like and spend time with.

For Europeans it's about 100 euros for a year. Subscribing for a year you get $60 free iRacing dollars which you can use to buy tracks and cars or use it for your next subscription. You can get a couple of tracks and a car for that amount and you don't really need to buy that much content in the early stages.

But yeah, it's a question of personal preference. If you like the current sims and don't see the benefit of paying more for iRacing then that's a good alternative too. But I hope iRacing takes off because it could be really good with enough subscribers and racers... and you know, there's always room for more than one sim so I might see you guys here if something great is released. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back