2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure this is bimmers track as i normaly strugle group 3. Sure like to think i made some improvment:D First time my friend Esa made top 100, and in group 2!? So definitely sweet bimmers track.

Wow its my first race here in racedepartment and i'm verry happy for my qualify..level of other drivers is very high and for me here is right place to improve my skill...see tomorrow on track..good luck to other driver.

Gregers explanation is exactly what I hoped to expect; iRacing seems to be the new king of simulation. Glad to hear we did not something stupid why he left.

Hopefully iRacing will support communities such as RaceDepartment. We might want to run it, but for the moment its all about individuals in their community; not ours.

PS. I have contacted iRacing a month ago what options we have in involving RaceDepartment in iRacing; so far no response.

• Christian Szymczak

Hey Guys,

I couldn't figure out how to post this the right way, but regrettably I will not be able to race this weekend because I have to leave town unexpectedly. So good luck to all and hopefully I will see yas at the next event!

-Christian

[News] WTCC Brno Non-qualifiers event - Saturday!

Dear all,

Please be informed, that for this rounds non-qualifier event we will run 1 group, the 5th, together with the points racing groups at the same time as the official event is on Saturday. Most likely this will be the case for all the upcoming rounds as well.

Our new quad core servers has more power to suit more rooms for running it parallel, which allows us to align the timing for this event together with groups 1-4.

The 5th group as usual will be running on first come first serve basis, race will be without League points.

Regards: Race Direction

• Sol Leung

Looks like there'll be 2 accord teams, 4 accords in the same group for the first time!! :jumping:

See you all on saturday.. :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back