2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1:46.557... and a total of 6 laps run....

ehm, Greger buddy, at least can you please make more laps on the server, so that we can believe that actually you make some minor efforts to be the fastest always.....? :) :) :)

or to write, that hmmmm, guys it was bloody hard to better the times already on the list... or something, which can give us some veeeery minor hope.... :) :) :)

This prequali stuff is real sick, times are done as never could have been dreamed of before. This championship lifts this game up several notch in my funthingstodo list :D

Question, after the prequali is closed, will the server open up in racedistance and only Zandvoort?

Ps: Mikael i see that you have breaken your promise and went out for some more laps ;)

Now,Last Day,
Every Body want to see him,
The perfect man come back,
He got this time on No'1
1 Greger Huttu BMW 320si E90 2007 01:46.557 Qualify 2008/05/29

I believe on my life,can not study him

Ps: Mikael i see that you have breaken your promise and went out for some more laps ;)

I'm sorry for that...:)
But the thing is...this sick game make me nervous!! 15th yesterday and thought it would be enough...of course!!! 17th this morning and counting...greger...sczym..hmm...
Now I'm down to 19th...there are still at least 2-3 drivers left who easily beat my time...that will make me 22. And for sure, as last time everyone on that edge G1/G2 will do everything they can! It kind of shocked me in round 2, a dramatic loss of places in no time put me out of group 1 then, but lucky me there was an absence.
I'm sure 1.47.55 will NOT be enough for group 1 :(. Unfortunately I only drove 1.47.57 this morning and don't have that much time left. :)

Seems like the scripts running for the Livetimingsite have trouble dealing with equal laptimes. I have the same laptime as Rodolphe Morin, and randomly after an update of the Livetiming it puts me ahead of Rodolphe or behind him.
An hour ago I was 27th and Rodolphe 26th, and now he's 27th and I'm 26th

Lol... Not relevant at the moment as the positions we're continously switching at put us both in G2, but still on the edge of G1/G2 in case of any absences it can be decisive.

But to be honest first come first serve I guess, cause I think he did his laptime before I did. :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back