2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Thomas Jensen

Before the Istanbul race 4 from my team had a simular incident "life came in the way" like you mention it here...

they were all lined up at a racetrack ready to race, and 15min before, the connection was cut off..

They could not do anything, so i reported adscense, but with under 24 hours left...

We could not have done anything, but still they were penalised and could not drive Valencia..

Would this same thin then happen to the 2 black rebel guys ??!

Just curious, because if it dont happen and theire abscense is under 24 hours before the event, i dont think i have understanded the rules, and belive me i have been trying to read it all.....

Before the Istanbul race 4 from my team had a simular incident "life came in the way" like you mention it here...

they were all lined up at a racetrack ready to race, and 15min before, the connection was cut off..

They could not do anything, so i reported adscense, but with under 24 hours left...

We could not have done anything, but still they were penalised and could not drive Valencia..

Would this same thin then happen to the 2 black rebel guys ??!

Just curious, because if it dont happen and theire abscense is under 24 hours before the event, i dont think i have understanded the rules, and belive me i have been trying to read it all.....

Thomas, i ask it for the last time very very politely, would you please cut off the bullshit????

There was never any e-mail recieved at absences@racedepartment.com from any of your team mates or from you.
First read the rules, then complain.
and the Black Rebel guys did report their absences there.

If you plan to keep on debating about it here in the public, be aware of possibilities that you will not be able to answer any further, since i will ban you both from the forum and any further League and RD event.

Imagine how hard it is to run 400 laps in pre-qual! :D

I can imagine how well you will know this track, every little dusty spot in it, i had to do it last time at Valencia to quali in to group1, and damn the race was easy after it, know exactly where to brake and where to accelerate so the laptimes was very consistend.

This can only lead to that you will be dangerous for Greger on saturday, so keep it rolling ;)

@Bram, thanks alot, i do my best, so i expect to atleast be a cartester for Alfa after this :D

I can imagine how well you will know this track, every little dusty spot in it,

The only problem...doesn't seem to matter how well I know the track. One lap I'm 0.2 ahead of that 1.47.65 in the first sector but screw up in another. Another lap I gain 0.2 in the last sector but it was already messed up. Just keep going on like that...lap by lap by lap... time to put up that tent by now :)
For sure I've run 1.47.35 during TA, but it still seems impossibe to do that in the pre-qual!! :) I MUST be in group 1 this time too :D

It helped putting up that tent and spend the night in the pit, going up with the sun and drive like hell... 1.47.559. Finally it looks quite good and this MUST do it for group 1 cause I really don't feel like driving another 400 laps :D

just a very small side note: in the real qualy you will not have time to do 400 laps to get a good time for the grid.... lol

unbelievable effort here m8, this League means really a lot for huge amount of people, and that is good to see! :)

Yes this league means a lot to me. It's really fun! And I just want to reach my first season goal. Being in group 1 every race :) Was too close last time.

Thank god there will not be another 400 lap qualifying :) I might be lucky during the race...who knows.

*edit* ooohh...I just saw...only 299 laps! Does that mean I can drive another 100? Just kidding now, I've had it for now.

Yes this league means a lot to me. It's really fun! And I just want to reach my first season goal. Being in group 1 every race :) Was too close last time.

Thank god there will not be another 400 lap qualifying :) I might be lucky during the race...who knows.

*edit* ooohh...I just saw...only 299 laps! Does that mean I can drive another 100? Just kidding now, I've had it for now.

Hey, haven't you read the rules chapter 13 par 19? Only 298 laps allowed!:circuitzolder:

• Niklas Hjelm

Looks like you'll need a 1.47 for group 2. I love this track but I seem to struggle compared to the rest of you guys. Im right now at 40th place with a 1.48.215. I need to improve with 2-3 tenths I belive.

I hope to qualify for saturday race..level here is very high and this for me its beautiful beacause only in evironment like this i can driver better than i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back