2008 RD Touring Car Championship (RACE 07)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had to get a bit adventurous and try some very different things to my setup,and i was instantly stunned with the result,a new best time by miles with a 1:47.785,currently sitting 20th,but i am aware of two certain individuals still to post times,and also the fact many others down the list wont settle for the time they have and will be trying to improve,but still i think this is my best chance at a G1 race,i might even try and improve my time as well :D.

I had to get a bit adventurous and try some very different things to my setup,and i was instantly stunned with the result,a new best time by miles with a 1:47.785,currently sitting 20th,but i am aware of two certain individuals still to post times,and also the fact many others down the list wont settle for the time they have and will be trying to improve,but still i think this is my best chance at a G1 race,i might even try and improve my time as well :D.

WOW that's good Gary! Care to share the secret setting?:D I am hitting a brick wall at 48:3XX

Just put in my final lap. Did a lot more laps then Valencia. I am down to 1:48.6xx Would put me in 73rd spot currently as some peeps have a DQ and someone is listed twice. I hope it will be enough to make it into G4. I know I can get another 0.5 but I refuse to do anymore laps as it is past midnight now and One M. Larsson @ RD is enough ;) . To bad I am away tomorrow.

• Sol Leung

err. after 177laps.... :brancard:
I think i've pushed to the limit on the accord, maybe .1xx more, but i'll give up now!
i hope it's good enough for me to stay in G1 for the first time. :angel:

LiveTiming timezone question

What timezone is LiveTiming in?

A timestamp of the last update is displayed on the screen when viewing the page. I am in MDT which is GMT-6 and when I looked at the page at about 20:10 MDT the page showed the last update at 3:00:38 am. When I looked at the page again at about 20:30 MDT the timestamp was "Last update 5/29/2008 4:00:37 AM".

Thanks...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back