Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
if I make a calendar without Monaco, replacing it with Portimao, does it work?
F1 22 (DirectX 12) 02_09_2022 23_32_59 (2).png

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 147278

if I make a calendar without Monaco, replacing it with Portimao, does it work?View attachment 597261
Yes, you should be fine.
Monaco needs to be in its game specified slot only if you want monaco, otherwise it can be whatever you want.

Capture.PNG

>I just finished simulating this fully randomized season, and had 0 issues with transition to next season ;)
So hopefully no more gremlins lurk in the gamecode.

Obviously that's not a guarantee, and caution still should be taken with backups. But i'm trying my best here to sort it out and make sure it functions... until the next gremlin shows its face...

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar editor CheatTable with a new update entry:

0.3 - Added Shanghai

Basically the title... I will add game versions alongside the script versions in future just so its easier for me to browse through backups in future ...

Changes :
  • Added Shanghai
  • Synchronized table generation with main thread.
    • so hopefully no more access violation errors and smoother table generation.
Hopefully didn't break anything in process...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 147278

Not sure if it's just me but i can't open the newest version.
'Error reading CETrainer.ActiveControl: Unknown property: "ActiveControl"'
What version of CE you are using ?
7.4 has no issue with the script, 7.1 gives me same error.

• Deleted member 147278

How do you save the game?
3 Ways to my knowledge:
>Entering and Exiting the RND screen will prompt a autosave
>Changing any setting while in career hub will prompt a autosave
>Advancing the timeline should also prompt a autosave

Bit unrelated, but in case anyone is changing 1st Race from non-sprint to sprint or vice versa, I strongly recommend backing out to main menu and re-entering the career hub after editing the calendar to avoid some... weirdness when loading into the weekend.

3 Ways to my knowledge:
>Entering and Exiting the RND screen will prompt a autosave
>Changing any setting while in career hub will prompt a autosave
>Advancing the timeline should also prompt a autosave

Bit unrelated, but in case anyone is changing 1st Race from non-sprint to sprint or vice versa, I strongly recommend backing out to main menu and re-entering the career hub after editing the calendar to avoid some... weirdness when loading into the weekend.
I mean if anything happens to your save after modifying, like how do you save before anything goes wrong if it does?

• Deleted member 147278

I mean if anything happens to your save after modifying, like how do you save before anything goes wrong if it does?
If you mean to backup your saves.
I don't really recall the exact paths, for steam it should be something along the lines of steam install folder, userdata/steamID/gameID... For origin version Google might be more helpful in finding the right path...
But you're basically are looking for "savegame@profile#randomletters" If you find such files, you are on the right path and just backup those in a separate folder

• Deleted member 147278

Can I ask if there's a reason you can't have Monaco on any other weekend? Glitch or is it something specific about that track?
TL;DR Monaco breaks season progression because of codemasters spaghetti code by result of monaco having its practice sessions on Thursday instead of Friday.

There should be post on page 3 of me kind of dwelling into it and 0.2_1 update post also kind of covers it a little bit.

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar editor CheatTable with a new update entry:

PSA: Round 1 issue haunts us beyond driver transfers.

Apologies for not posting this sooner, but I've been informed with another major issue regarding my script and I have updated Know issues accordingly. Please be aware of it when using the script:

[MAJOR] Switching Round 1 non-sprint with sprint weekend or vice versa will result in crash when loading into P3.
To avoid this you can either:
  • After replacing R1 with different weekend format and saving the calendar changes, back out to main menu completely and load back...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card