Misc 

• Thread starter Deleted member 147278
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

no problem, also i was following the video but when i try and active the script it brings un Lua and wont active the script.
If the Lua output is showing 'Script Terminated' ... I've noticed it being a trend as of late, that on first activation the Lua engine lags out and terminates the script.
If it has terminated itself, just re-toggle it off and on.

If it keeps terminating itself, right click on the "Calendar editor" and check if there is any error message above 'delete record'.
If its something "blah blah AOB couldn't find all results" or something along those lines, you might have to restart the game, reopen F1_22.exe process in cheat engine and try activating the script again

If the Lua output is showing 'Script Terminated' ... I've noticed it being a trend as of late, that on first activation the Lua engine lags out and terminates the script.
If it has terminated itself, just re-toggle it off and on.

If it keeps terminating itself, right click on the "Calendar editor" and check if there is any error message above 'delete record'.
If its something "blah blah AOB couldn't find all results" or something along those lines, you might have to restart the game, reopen F1_22.exe process in cheat engine and try activating the script again
thank you for helping, its working now, just had to reopen f1 22

One problem i am experiencing at the end of the season is that i miss a race and when i enter the next season it breaks because of the missed race, how do i fix this?

• Deleted member 147278

One problem i am experiencing at the end of the season is that i miss a race and when i enter the next season it breaks because of the missed race, how do i fix this?
I'm kind of confused on what you mean by missing a race...
What was your last race in the season supposed to be/set as ?
I have simulated a few seasons with randomized calendar, and haven't been able to get the game to skip over a race/miss a race :O_o: And had no issues with transitioning between seasons...

edit: If you're keeping a backup, which you really should as shown by bold letters on the overview. Does the issue reoccur when loading from the backup ?

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar editor CheatTable with a new update entry:

Important! Please read about Abu Dhabi issue.

First of all sorry for not catching this sooner, but I'm posting this as a important save breaking warning.
After 2 bug reports of broken timelines not progressing into next Season.
I have Sim'ed few more Seasons myself and found a possible Issue with Abu Dhabi.

Due Abu Dhabi usually being the last race of the season, it doesn't progress one of inner counters for our season the same way any other race would. Making it so your timeline 'desyncs' with your season progression in next Race...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Deleted member 147278

Follow up ( will update this post as I go )
So my original theory about Abu Dhabi is wrong...
Only solid conclusion I have right now is that if you end up getting the same race 'twice', the timeline will break and won't progress into next season.
Currently I'm trying to find the cause of the game repeating a event. Current conclusion is that Monaco, due its different weekend structure, breaks the timeline IF its placed in a different races slot.

So bit of a sim data I have right now to share and observations:
(Replacement calendar beforehand was games default 10 race with 100% races)
bS1.PNG

>The timeline here repeated the Monaco race twice, breaking the season and making it not progress.

aS1.PNG
aS2.PNG
>These 2 seasons progressed fine with Abu Dhabi in second season being anywhere on the calendar, ruling out my current Abu Dhabi reason.

cS1.PNG
>Same Calendar as first one that broke except replaced Abu Dhabi with Portimao, didn't bothering sim'ing this season fully, Monaco got repeated twice again, breaking the timeline...
This confirms that Abu Dhabi is not the issue, instead something else in play ( Possibly hot laps ? Tho doubtful, Portugal replaces Miami that also doesn't have/ have hotlaps)

dS1.PNG

>Only Monaco replacing Spain, still breaks event progression and repeats monaco twice... (should I outright delete that sorry excuse of a track)

>It straight up is Monaco, just had it as Race one and it repeated again breaking the timeline, I will peek at other tracks, but current theory due Monacos weekend structure being different (no FP on Friday) ... it breaks the timeline if slotted into any other slot that's not dedicated to Monaco

This is a headache ... I'll try to look into it, but as of now keep regular backups and report any anomalies. With the custom calendar included ...

• Deleted member 147278

If you're still around I assume you have same problem as @TheIceman187 (Missing a Race and next season being only hot laps)
Did either of you place monaco anywhere but the monaco slot in the custom calendar ?

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar editor CheatTable with a new update entry:

0.2_1 - Disabled Monaco assignment

(Important read if you have re-assigned Monaco to a different slot in the season.)

Alright, I believe I figured out what was causing the Season breaking bug of not being able to progress to next Season.
Due the way Monaco doesn't have P on Friday but instead Thursday*. Assigning Monaco to a different weekend slot will cause the weekend to extend to 2 timeline events, making it so that you end up with 1 less event in the season. Rendering that season unfinishable due you never finishing the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Follow up ( will update this post as I go )
So my original theory about Abu Dhabi is wrong...
Only solid conclusion I have right now is that if you end up getting the same race 'twice', the timeline will break and won't progress into next season.
Currently I'm trying to find the cause of the game repeating a event. Current conclusion is that Monaco, due its different weekend structure, breaks the timeline IF its placed in a different races slot.

So bit of a sim data I have right now to share and observations:
(Replacement calendar beforehand was games default 10 race with 100% races)
View attachment 597083
>The timeline here repeated the Monaco race twice, breaking the season and making it not progress.

View attachment 597084View attachment 597085>These 2 seasons progressed fine with Abu Dhabi in second season being anywhere on the calendar, ruling out my current Abu Dhabi reason.

View attachment 597089>Same Calendar as first one that broke except replaced Abu Dhabi with Portimao, didn't bothering sim'ing this season fully, Monaco got repeated twice again, breaking the timeline...
This confirms that Abu Dhabi is not the issue, instead something else in play ( Possibly hot laps ? Tho doubtful, Portugal replaces Miami that also doesn't have/ have hotlaps)

View attachment 597106
>Only Monaco replacing Spain, still breaks event progression and repeats monaco twice... (should I outright delete that sorry excuse of a track)

>It straight up is Monaco, just had it as Race one and it repeated again breaking the timeline, I will peek at other tracks, but current theory due Monacos weekend structure being different (no FP on Friday) ... it breaks the timeline if slotted into any other slot that's not dedicated to Monaco

This is a headache ... I'll try to look into it, but as of now keep regular backups and report any anomalies. With the custom calendar included ...
So, Is this OK?
before.jpg

after.jpg

Yes, with Monaco in its original position, it should progress the timeline correctly. I still recommend having a backup before you actually do Monaco just in case. But from what testing I did today, it was only a issue if Monaco was in different slot, from what the game originally had assigned. :thumbsup:
So this is the problem? I need to make a calendar with monaco in original position?

• Deleted member 147278

So this is the problem? I need to make a calendar with monaco in original position?
If you want to have monaco then yes, only way to have it currently is by having it in its original position.
The 0.2_1 update post covers the details of why a little bit. But hopefully I can figure out what makes monaco weekend structure different from others so I can re-enable it for having it in any position like rest of the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back