• Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 147278

when ı click editor ı getting this
[16:44:54 Calendar Editor] Injection Failed
[16:44:54 Calendar Editor] Terminated

any solve ? nvm ı solved

update : ı have another question ı dont have monaco in my circuit listView attachment 653841View attachment 653840
Please read the update notice for v0.2_1

When I load into gp practice it works fine but not with myteam and time trial so I don't know what's wrong.
Well, if its also crashing in time trial, its definitely a issue with the other mod, as all that this table does is lets you change a single value for each of the weekends in the currently loaded career save. Nothing more, nothing less so I unfortunately can't help you with that.

Please read the update notice for v0.2_1

Well, if its also crashing in time trial, its definitely a issue with the other mod, as all that this table does is lets you change a single value for each of the weekends in the currently loaded career save. Nothing more, nothing less so I unfortunately can't help you with that.
ok, how can I remove the mod?

• Deleted member 147278

Derpish updated Season calendar editor CheatTable with a new update entry:

MOD Discontinued!

Might be bit late for April's fools, but this version of my cheat table has been discontinued, as I have combined it will all my other CheatTables.

See this post for the new and 'Improved' table.

If any of RD mods want to remove this Mod, please do so or keep it for archive purposes as posts tied to this might still be useful reference for the new Table.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 208 24.9%
  • Full game

Votes: 206 24.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 94 11.2%
  • Graphics card