The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

1637367822171.png

Got rear seats done too.
unknown.png

Added missing details to the seats, now they're properly split into 3 pieces, finished up some smaller stuff and assigned basic materials.
1637476165013.png

1637476243571.png

Last edited:
@Trava wonder if that much detail especially on those back door parts is worth it
No, not really.
Is my patience running thin?
Absolutely.

I'll probably get around to optimizing it a bit whenever I can be arsed (especially the rear doorcard, I was lazy and went to town with turbosmooth) but I'd rather "wow this is detailed" over "wow this looks like roblox".

The goal for LOD0 is <500k tri and <150 objects which I think is fairly reasonable.
Currently sitting at 425k and I still got some interior parts and wheels to do.

I reckon that inner panel edge should flow into each other:
Need a big ole red circle there.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Guess I should give an update of what I've been up to as well...
Haven't posted here since I've been really busy with univerity. I finished the semester and will be going on holiday for a week first now, but after that I will have plenty of time to work on things again.

The 308 GTB is still there, although a bit more in the background because an opportunity came up which was very hard to pass for me. Although I don't really wanna give it away just yet, I decided to make a teaser:
(still very much a w.i.p)
UoZFrbZ.png

I feel like this is way too easy to guess already but oh well :roflmao: I'm very curious if anyone knows this car.
Hi nice to meet you i am Massimo, son of Leonardo (effeffe cars) i think i'm a little late but i found you at the end.
Carlo Sirtori told us something about i really love your project hask me whatever you would need.
I will reply with the latest news.

Latest News

Back