The "What Are You Working On?" Thread

it looks too sick HOW
Just regular SOL + CSP (not even maxxout otherwise my 1070 will spill its guts)
I like to use TAA and Motion Blur in CSP. I think it looks great in game and on screenshot.
For people who have Patreon Version of CSP, rain fx add a lot of eye candy with reflection on the road.
I also made a custom Reshade on top, but just to enhanced SOL a little bit to my taste, not transform it. It keeps the colors grading the same but just add realism to the finish of the picture to make it less "video game".

Then for my mod I carefully did the light setting. It's not just added lights, but added lamps model and material adjustments to make the "bright dots" that emits the lights.
I spend quite some time doing that configuration file.
toscana_lights.gif

I finished what I want for Toscana 0.6, so I will upload the update Friday :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Just regular SOL + CSP (not even maxxout otherwise my 1070 will spill its guts)
I like to use TAA and Motion Blur in CSP. I think it looks great in game and on screenshot.
For people who have Patreon Version of CSP, rain fx add a lot of eye candy with reflection on the road.
I also made a custom Reshade on top, but just to enhanced SOL a little bit to my taste, not transform it. It keeps the colors grading the same but just add realism to the finish of the picture to make it less "video game".

Then for my mod I carefully did the light setting. It's not just added lights, but added lamps model and material adjustments to make the "bright dots" that emits the lights.
I spend quite some time doing that configuration file.
View attachment 496644

I finished what I want for Toscana 0.6, so I will upload the update Friday :thumbsup:
Do want

preview.jpg

Hey, i m trying to build my own safety car. I allready set the light on the roof but i dont know how i bring it light up.
can someone help me?

And since i but the thing on the roof i allways have to accept this error for all texture:
aad.PNG

How can i fix this?

View attachment 496648
Hey, i m trying to build my own safety car. I allready set the light on the roof but i dont know how i bring it light up.
can someone help me?

And since i but the thing on the roof i allways have to accept this error for all texture:View attachment 496649
How can i fix this?
posting it everywhere won't help you more
as much as trying to solve a forza model around here won't be very welcome

you clearly have a missing map on your material for tyres
it's easier when it's your own mod and you have control over the whole FBX export and texture folder
content manager can help solve things sometimes, editing the model "on the go" from the showroom

posting it everywhere won't help you more
as much as trying to solve a forza model around here won't be very welcome

you clearly have a missing map on your material for tyres
it's easier when it's your own mod and you have control over the whole FBX export and texture folder
content manager can help solve things sometimes, editing the model "on the go" from the showroom
Sorry for posting it on two treets, but still thx for the help

Business partner was on vacation this week, so I decided to take a break from work tonight to do some things I haven't been able to put time into lately...

The Fenix interior, still difficult. I think I might actually like this direction and this might be the base I run with for detailing out.
239648833_159409226318419_2349477077760004711_n.png
239675286_927731877826021_1508065842941675889_n.png

Additional Chinook liveries are also in progress! :D
preview (2).jpg
preview (3).jpg
preview.jpg

I also did a 20 minute hack job on the Fenix to work on a GT300-esque version of it...

Chinook! :inlove:

Those liveries look great thanks - are you using anything in particular for inspiration or just conjuring them up from your mind?

I've recreated the original liveries (and one modern restoration livery), and I'm also preparing a few fictionals to fill in a grid (the three there being some of the fictionals). They're a mix of adaptations of common/specific real liveries and brand new.

Thanks, everyone! :)

Last edited:
Are skin WIP allowed?

After finally wrapping up some skins for some private projects including URD's latest Hypercar which was finally released I got some time to work on the Formula Indy series for the VRC Formula America 2021.
It is based on Tyler Graff's (GRAAFix designs) Formula Indy series of concept designs (with all permissions taken beforehand) on 2D reimagined in 3D for the VRC car.

The 1st one is that of Haas F1 which seems like the most plausible one out of the 10 teams currently in F1.

formula_indy_haas.png

Handed this out for testing and input to a few people here already (and probably a few more as I fix/update things)...video description explains a bit more

Looks amazing, a huge visual update over the original. Has there been much progress in the past five-odd months?

Caribbean news.

i got data of the surroundings of Union (about 40-50km vertically)
Made to scale, and low poly
map 40km.jpg

which gives pretty cool (and accurate) horizon lines now
hoziron.jpg

June to December is the rainy season, time to fill the water tanks for the rest of the year
20210809-222854-union_island-bo_singer-accum.jpg

and some fun with FFB road mesh...
too bumpy, not enough, test and more tests, followed by trial & error
unknown.png
unknown.png

or concrete slabs test, individualy rotated for extra bumpyness, very WIP :D
unknown.png

Last edited:

Latest News

Back