The W.I.P Thread

@herdazone1

I think you need to re-word your earlier post a little bit

Lotus = 10% similar to Ligier or Lotus?
Caterham = 10% similar to Simtek or just Lotus?
Marussia = 10% similar to Minardi or any other?

Well that's enough from me on the matter.....enjoy your headbanging and horrific attempts at latter day liveries.

Foolish is a word that springs to mind, but hey ho, each to their own.

It's bad enough putting a vintage skin onto a current car shape with no painting restrictions, and making it look something like it should do. Putting them onto this years game with all the painting restrictions are both a waste of time and completely pointless as they don't and won't look even 20% as they should.

Can you imagine if the teams put out on the grid paintjobs like the ones trying to be produced now? Would be laughable........seriously laughable.

They can't be done......just don't do it or attempt it.

Bad on f1 2012 you mean useless or just tricky

@herdazone1

I think you need to re-word your earlier post a little bit

Well that's enough from me on the matter.....enjoy your headbanging and horrific attempts at latter day liveries.

Foolish is a word that springs to mind, but hey ho, each to their own.
Still better than sliding into the wall every corner
Bad on f1 2012 you mean useless or just tricky
I thought you were on 2012's side

Anyway enough of me for this conversation aswell. You have proved your point, I have proved mine, we will go on separate modding paths from now on

Still better than sliding into the wall every corner

I thought you were on 2012's side

Anyway enough of me for this conversation aswell. You have proved your point, I have proved mine, we will go on separate modding paths from now on

Your point is only on ingame play not modding way, our point touch modding side. You cant still play at 2013 but skin for 2012.

Sure, but it's NOT me who should headbang, and not nfsgamer who is making his own 1994 Season Mod. No one. nfsgamer could have swapped the Lotus with a Ligier livery because of this post. Even if he's not started with the Benetton yet, he could swap the McLaren for a Benetton livery (see here), with the Mercedes having a McLaren livery.

Otherwise, the McLaren can be left unchanged, with the Mercedes having an unactual livery.

All skinner here skin for everyone not for itsself, that the pleasure to making skin, to be use by uther not only by ours
If I would do it for myself, then why am I releasing... just I know I will play F1 2013, then why losing time making skins for F1 2012 (of course I will try it out, but not soon)

Almost finished. Just put some nuts, screws and that's all.
Put the Eibach springs , OZ Racing logo onto the rear wing inside.
This is the final version of these 2 cars. Only specocc needed. Will do that tomorrow or Sunday.
nj5i.jpg

All skinner here skin for everyone not for itsself, that the pleasure to making skin, to be use by uther not only by ours
If i am skinning something then i am always doing it for myself. And if i think: Yes, it could be that some people could like that i share it with them.

The thing is:
Skinning in 2012 is way more fun, enjoyable and more practical.
But i like the game F1 2013 way more. -> I am just driving F1 2013. So if i skin i have to do it in 2013, otherwise it would be senseless.

--

but guys... Calm down.
this is a W.I.P thread :p

Latest News

Back