The W.I.P Thread

20a.jpg

fb9c.jpg

562289.jpg

:D :D :roflmao:

Its not to be optimic, on F1 2012 a complete mod was made in about 2 month, you did almost in 2 week..... so you go really too fast i think, and mod 1994 wont be never look like 1994 in visual, not like if its maded in f1 2012.... so made a classic season on f1 2013 is useless.

Its not to be optimic, on F1 2012 a complete mod was made in about 2 month, you did almost in 2 week..... so you go really too fast i think, and mod 1994 wont be never look like 1994 in visual, not like if its maded in f1 2012.... so made a classic season on f1 2013 is useless.
Have you tested the alpha I posted in the GP4 Sim? I know this game is harder to mod, F1 2012 does take a lot of time to skin, but this game isn't dead yet. A classic season can still be made :)

(I expect a lot of optimistic ratings after this)

The game is dead, at least for modding

F1 2012 got more news stuff in WIP actually than F1 2013

No i've did test it your mod, i wont also, F1 2013 is no more on my pc and its will be not install in the future

Have you tested the alpha I posted in the GP4 Sim? I know this game is harder to mod, F1 2012 does take a lot of time to skin, but this game isn't dead yet. A classic season can still be made :)

(I expect a lot of optimistic ratings after this)
Don't act like a kid who only cares about ratings -,-.
F1 2012 cars does take more time. I agree on that. But the result are hundred times better. You joined to this site after the release of the f1 2013, so you don't even have a single clue I guess how badass skins were made for f1 2012.

Last edited:
Don't act like a kid who only cares about ratings -,-.
F1 2012 cars does take more time. I agree on that. But the result is hundred times better. You joined to this site after the release of the f1 2013, so you don't even have a single clue I guess how badass skins were made for f1 2012.
I have played 2012 with those "badass" skins during these few months. But one thing never changed: handling . It will always suck, no matter which mods I install

And I don't act like a kid, because I am a kid :D

You can see some of my cars on page 69-71 of this thread. Not perfect, I agree, but looks good enough for me

I have played 2012 with those "badass" skins during these few months. But one thing never changed: handling . It will always suck, no matter which mods I install

And I don't act like a kid, because I am a kid :D
Handling sucks? I find f1 2013 far more easier than in f1 2012. The only thing that's harder in f1 2012 is driving in the rainy conditions. Other than that f1 2013 is far easier to handle. It has much more grip than it should have.

Handling sucks? I find f1 2013 far more easier than in f1 2012. The only thing that's harder in f1 2012 is driving in the rainy conditions. Other than that f1 2013 is far easier to handle. It has much more grip than it should have.
I find F1 2012 undriveable at all. I can't step on a single kerb without my car losing control, and when I do lose control, the back-end is uncatchable at all

Latest News

Back