The W.I.P Thread

I find F1 2012 undriveable at all. I can't step on a single kerb without my car losing control, and when I do lose control, the back-end is uncatchable at all
Maybe it's your driving skills that makes you unable to play the game properly. Haven't you already thought of that? Maybe you can't play the game at all and that's the problem. I played f1 2012 with wheel but then I sold my g25, and now i'm with controller, but still I can play the game good enough.

Maybe it's your driving skills that makes you unable to play the game properly. Haven't you already thought of that?
Indeed I have. Maybe that's the reason why I don't like the game. We all have different driving skills, and mine suits F1 2013 handling perfectly

I find F1 2012 undriveable at all. I can't step on a single kerb without my car losing control, and when I do lose control, the back-end is uncatchable at all
stop using the throttle trigger with full force all the time then
F1 2012 still has too much grip and traction, there are some minor curbs at some tracks where you could slip but usually not under dry conditions.

Anyway, this went too much offtopic here, @Graham Laing maybe ya wanna move the last few posts somewhere else, like general F1 2013 section?

People could think, W.I.P. is heavily active here :D

stop using the throttle trigger with full force all the time then slower than Glock in a Ferrari, nice try. I have mentioned this above
F1 2012 still has too much grip and traction (yes), there are a lot of minor curbs at all tracks where you will slip but usually under both conditions.

Anyway, this went too much offtopic here, @Graham Laing maybe ya wanna move the last few posts somewhere else, like general F1 2013 section? there were other threads which went off topic, but it's fine with me

People could think, W.I.P. is heavily active here :D it is, there are still guys making stuff for this game
See the quote :)

Maybe it's your driving skills that makes you unable to play the game properly. Haven't you already thought of that? Maybe you can't play the game at all and that's the problem. I played f1 2012 with wheel but then I sold my g25, and now i'm with controller, but still I can play the game good enough.
Yes, of course its possible to handle F1 2012.
Its not even harder.

But i dont like it that much because its like driving a truck. I have to steer fully into one direction and still its hard to get the corner. F1 2013 is much more agile, + its more possible to catch the car when you are going to spin. In F1 2012 you often cant steer against it.

It's bad enough putting a vintage skin onto a current car shape with no painting restrictions, and making it look something like it should do. Putting them onto this years game with all the painting restrictions are both a waste of time and completely pointless as they don't and won't look even 20% as they should.

Can you imagine if the teams put out on the grid paintjobs like the ones trying to be produced now? Would be laughable........seriously laughable.

They can't be done......just don't do it or attempt it.

It's bad enough putting a vintage skin onto a current car shape with no painting restrictions, and making it look something like it should do. Putting them onto this years game with all the painting restrictions are both a waste of time and completely pointless as they don't and won't look even 20% as they should.

Can you imagine if the teams put out on the grid paintjobs like the ones trying to be produced now? Would be laughable........seriously laughable.

They can't be done......just don't do it or attempt it.
Everybody already knows that!

Well if that's the case....why is it still trying to be done?

If you banged you head on something that you didn't realise was there.....would you just keep on doing it, or would you stop?
If I have a helmet, I would keep doing it. Just because if I stop, I'll trip on something (or spin on a kerb)
So this means all of you are just giving up, and you haven't even tried? (if you did try, sorry, my mistake)

I tried.....right at the beginning on release day. Took me all of 5 minutes to realise it is and will be pointless.

pages 69-71, and still I have all the garages and suits aswell
Looks like the 1994 Season Mod could be switched with...
  • Lotus = 10% similar to Ligier, Lotus or Jordan?
  • Force India = 10% similar to Larrousse, Lotus or any other?
  • Caterham = 10% similar to Simtek or just Lotus?
  • Marussia = 10% similar to Minardi or any other?

Last edited:

Latest News

Back