The W.I.P Thread

DTM AUDI RS5 Based F1 car (Redbull chassic)
Still WIP. Still need to finish the carbon parts , and maybe I will put some logos on the rear wing insides.
Any feedbacks are welcome.
Driver numbers are done according to 2014 f1 redbull numbers. And I changed the names to 2014 driver names. (Vettel,Ricciardo). Also changed the fonts of driver names, numbers.
Done in HD size. It's 90% done. I didn't put any stripes on the car because there is nothing on the original dtm car too and I didn't want to mess around with the mirrored stripes.

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg

Still WIP. Still need to finish the carbon parts , and maybe I will put some logos on the rear wing insides.
Driver numbers are done according to 2014 f1 redbull numbers. And I changed the names to 2014 driver names. (Vettel,Ricciardo). Also changed the fonts of driver names, numbers.
Done in HD size. It's 90% done. I didn't put any stripes on the car because there is nothing on the original dtm car too and I didn't want to mess around with the mirrored stripes.

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg
Nice skin :thumbsup:

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg
Nice skin and BTW I thought you said you will not doing mod for F1 2013 before :)

Nice skin and BTW I thought you said you will not doing mod for F1 2013 before :)
I can change my mind sometimes, it depends on the situation. I felt like doing one more livery will make some of you happy and so I thought that I needed to do something new. So I just tried out the redbull chassic as I haven't even worked on that chassic so far :ninja:
But I promise after this you won't even see a single mod from me for this game.

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg
Could you make red version of it?

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg

5* deserved! well done :thumbsup:
why not we make a fictional DTM season <- ignore this
i thought you're still busy for working on 2003 mod mate XD

2fg1.jpg

jyho.jpg
very good!

Meanwhile needforspeedgamer was banned, he posted these on his MediaFire account...
2ejvneziatt5kmvfg.jpg

hvdh7cz58m10b61fg.jpg

4p75u1yd0n0yly8fg.jpg

This is Ligier livery.
Can you send me a link to his Mediafire account?
Also front wing can be fully edited, ELF logo on the engine cover is smaller, sidepod isn't fully blue

Last edited:
I can change my mind sometimes, it depends on the situation. I felt like doing one more livery will make some of you happy and so I thought that I needed to do something new. So I just tried out the redbull chassic as I haven't even worked on that chassic so far :ninja:
But I promise after this you won't even see a single mod from me for this game.
A version of this audi with red and the grey color in the picture would be great ;)

Latest News

Back