The W.I.P Thread

Firstly ML didn't release driver models cause they are the same as last year . Tomek used the ones that ML released for 2012 game. Although I think the links are down perphaps.

Also can I ask what is your progress with the MP4-29? Looks promising and precise
Car is done, Garage is in the need of some minor adjustments. Still working on teh driver suits and other stuff but since I don't have the models I'll have the struggle too much for it.

Car is done, Garage is in the need of some minor adjustments. Still working on teh driver suits and other stuff but since I don't have the models I'll have the struggle too much for it.
If you don't have all model simply you should make pictures from ingame. I can try to upload the driver model for you if you want it. One of my friends got it so I can use his PC and upload it for you.

You need only the driver models right?
Correct. I have everything else.

eAU1TJv.png

A lot of helmets have been made. We do not hurry, because we make helmets with high accuracy. Helmets will not be released separately. We have a large project.

Sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if you had an idea of when your 2014 helmet project will be ready? I don't want to rush you or anything, just hoped to get an idea.

Sorry to be a pain, but I was wondering if you had an idea of when your 2014 helmet project will be ready? I don't want to rush you or anything, just hoped to get an idea.
Our project includes not only helmets. We have a lot of work! So do not wait for helmets until the first or second Grand Prix.

w1n1x said:
Well I think he can't even use that properly.

im not "very" stupid. im bad in english nothing more. Agree, I 11 old. You 21, you want more IQ that my.
Agree, please. And thank for dislike, I know, im copyright this on game, be at the computer spend more time than 2 hours, and yet the answer to yours stupid ramblings about me, stop please, and I also stop this.

Attachments

• angry_man_with_fist_stockxpertcom_id134973_300x198.jpg
    angry_man_with_fist_stockxpertcom_id134973_300x198.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
w1n1x said:
Well I think he can't even use that properly.

im not "very" stupid. im bad in english nothing more. Agree, I 11 old. You 21, you want more IQ that my.
Agree, please
Sure. I'm not the one who made a thread with full of meaningless stuff such as pasting pixeled logos on a white T-Shirt or painting drawings lol. :D And I want more IQ?Please, don't make me laugh. Even a chicken has more IQ than you. (not insulting). ;)

Latest News

Back