The W.I.P Thread

Can someone post an HD logo of car cliq and capsicum for my Marussia skin?
i'm sorry mate, i was jokin', i din't have Carcliq or capsicum logo but i have the pictures of the car
maybe you just have to crop it or if you like it zoom it to 4096x4096 with photoshop (If you have it)
norm.jpg

Last edited:
i'm sorry mate, i was jokin', i din't have Carcliq or capsicum logo but i have the pictures of the car
maybe you just have to crop it or if you like it zoom it to 4096x4096 with photoshop (If you have it)View attachment 49451
If you just resize the texture or logo the quality will get even worse. It is recommended to rework the logo in HD size using Adobe Illustrator or using eps vector of the logo

One of my friends work. He's not a member of RD and he didn't want me to write his name so I left that out . I gave him my orange car and he modified it thanks to the help of me and TheJifan for the fonts. I can't post it cause it's not mine but here's a little preview how it looks. On my PC I also have the DHD version of mp4-29 which is more accurate and precise than this one. I can't post that thanks to my current status in life. This car was made on the PC of my friend.
yrs2.jpg

Last edited:
One of my friends work. He's not a member of RD and he didn't want me to write his name so I left that out . I gave him my orange car and he modified it thanks to the help of me and TheJifan for the fonts. I can't post it cause it's not mine but here's a little preview how it looks. On my PC I also have the DHD version of mp4-29 which is more accurate and precise than this one. I can't post that thanks to my current status in life. This car was made on the PC of my friend.

Looks good.
Tell him nice job.
Few tweaks and it will be great.

Looks good.
Tell him nice job.
Few tweaks and it will be great.
What kind of tweaks? I know the front wing shouls be modified also the mp4-29 text at the side cannot be placed better because of model differences it would look ugly. All I did help him was putting the side mp4-29 texts other than he modified the rest textes. And also 1 logo is missing at the rear wing sides.

the many numbers on the helmets ... strange new trend:cautious:they took there own number also on car,why then also on helmet too...
but good work anyway:thumbsup:

Agree not a big fan of it either.
But some look good, especially Nico's lid.
Its simple and elegant, looks good even vettel's no 1 is quite simple looks good.
I think numbers on the top look good and makes sense.

Latest News

Back