The W.I.P Thread

Maybe just hit the ignore button, worked for me :)
It's not for my own sake but for others too. He keep spamming with this thread with his work which are not even for this game. And also his violent behaviour annoys not only me but the others too. Something must be done to him. Cause it's getting worse by time.

if you were not rude, feel free'd finished, already the new year, I apologize, and you always have your opinion, who thinks that I speak the truth, let him write who is not so let's write something into my inbox. Cheers.

if you were not rude, feel free'd finished, already the new year, I apologize, and you always have your opinion, who thinks that I speak the truth, let him write who is not so let's write something into my inbox. Cheers.
Im sorry but i dont understand what you are meaning with this.

Anyway, please dont take it personal, but why are you editing pictures and posting them here. When only actual textures for the game are revelevant? Id understand it if you wnated just tell us what do you plan to do, but it seems that you are not doing aynthing like this.

It's not for my own sake but for others too. He keep spamming with this thread with his work which are not even for this game. And also his violent behaviour annoys not only me but the others too. Something must be done to him. Cause it's getting worse by time.
I know that feel, look at my profile, it's full with messages of him which doesn't make any sence, i just had to hit the ignore button.

Im sorry but i dont understand what you are meaning with this.

Anyway, please dont take it personal, but why are you editing pictures and posting them here. When only actual textures for the game are revelevant? Id understand it if you wnated just tell us what do you plan to do, but it seems that you are not doing aynthing like this.
Do not mistake i'm not doing this to humiliate him but he's just a 11 years old kid. What do you except from him?Maybe he just loves drawing just like any other kid and he enjoys it. There's nothing bad in that. But you're right. So far he didn't show any pictures of skinning an actual ingame model.

You are rude. Im excuse in New Year. And you always bother me, because I have 11 years. I just want to be someone liked the drawings. I do not want anything more.
We have no problem if you have fun with drawings. But this is a section for Work in Progress F1 2013 Game Mods. And your dawings are no game Mod. Do you know what i mean?

I have nothing against your drawings but it is just not the fitting place for them, thats why nobody clicked the like button so far

I'm working on Force India VJM07, based on 2012 McLaren model. ;):cool:
Official images:
Nuova-Force-India-2014.jpg
Force-India-VJM07-preview-02.jpg

who doesn't want me in this webpage, so write:cry:
jiFfM.jpg

We didn't say that you should leave this site or anything like that. What we're trying to say but thanks to your lack of english knowledge you can't understand it is that you should work on the models ML gave us, not drawing random pics and spamm the whole WIP thread with it.

Latest News

Back