The W.I.P Thread

Just before the reveal of the real mclaren 2014 car , i've just made my own version.
Now that the information is revealed about Mclaren not having main sponsor I did this version to make it even more accurate to this season with correct driver numbers as well as with correct driver names too. (included Magnussen).
Big thanks for the beauty render to @Wilmer Chavez . Thx mate :thumbsup:

7u2d.png

Just before the reveal of the real mclaren 2014 car , i've just made my own version.
Now that the information is revealed about Mclaren not having main sponsor I did this version to make it even more accurate to this season with correct driver numbers as well as with correct driver names too. (included Magnussen).
Lovely work on that one - but honestly, I think orange and red don't go together too well... Just my personal opinion though. Great work as always, anyway!

7u2d.png
can i ask how this 1 looks in the mclaren logo red? ;)

Lovely work on that one - but honestly, I think orange and red don't go together too well... Just my personal opinion though. Great work as always, anyway!
Red? You mean the mclaren logo? Mclaren's logo has been alway red so didn't want to change it to organe too to match the paint. But anyway thanks for your opinion. This one was made when I was bored, I will try to make the real deal once mclaren reveals their new car tomorrow or today. Dunno which day it is. If I wouldn't be able to do it for this game then I will do it for the 2012 game as that has much better modding opportunities.

can i ask how this 1 looks in the mclaren logo red? ;)
What do you mean by that? You mean in contrast to my telmex mclaren where I made the mclaren logo blue? Mclaren's logo has been always red so didn't want to change it anyways. I just specially made them blue for that car only.

Red? You mean the mclaren logo? Mclaren's logo has been alway red so didn't want to change it to organe too to match the paint. But anyway thanks for your opinion. This one was made when I was bored, I will try to make the real deal once mclaren reveals their new car tomorrow or today. Dunno which day it is. If I wouldn't be able to do it for this game then I will do it for the 2012 game as that has much better modding opportunities.

What do you mean by that? You mean in contrast to my telmex mclaren where I made the mclaren logo blue? Mclaren's logo has been always red so didn't want to change it anyways. I just specially made them blue for that car only.
no made the whole car the same red color as in the logo ;)

Latest News

Back