The W.I.P Thread

Can make someone's Felipe Massa helmet for 2014
Here a pic:http://instagram.com/p/h2vpUDnLRz/
Not modding request thread... This belongs there

More importantly:
In a few minutes you guys can get your hands on this beauty :sneaky:
Changed every white paint on the car to black. Now it's even more badass.
b0dz.jpg

Not modding request thread... This belongs there

More importantly:
In a few minutes you guys can get your hands on this beauty :sneaky:
Changed every white paint on the car to black. Now it's even more badass.
b0dz.jpg
i dont know how it looks ingame at this state. Renders can lie about colours etc.

So, is this actually a darker red or not? I HOPE its a bit darker than normal, would be fantastic! Also a light matt thing on the car would be nice (not actually matt but less reflections than normal)

nice skin anyway!

i dont know how it looks ingame at this state. Renders can lie about colours etc.

So, is this actually a darker red or not? I HOPE its a bit darker than normal, would be fantastic! Also a light matt thing on the car would be nice (not actually matt but less reflections than normal)

nice skin anyway!
Uhhm thanks. Sorry nope I used the default red color , it's just the render that shows it differently. Ferrari has been using this bright red for years now , and I don't see any problem with it. It's the game that makes it so bright. But anyway I released the car now and I don't want to change anything again on it, Sorry Benutzer :unsure:

Yeah, but the specocc takes minutes. And so on packing up the things again. I will make an update tomorrow with a darker red :thumbsup:
No need to change the speccoc when just adjusting exposure. Speccoc has nothing to do with the colour....just the reflective properties of the colours. Adjusting exposure or colour balance for the red to make it darker needs no work on the speccoc at all.

No need to change the speccoc when just adjusting exposure. Speccoc has nothing to do with the colour....just the reflective properties of the colours. Adjusting exposure or colour balance for the red to make it darker needs no work on the speccoc at all.
That,s what I thought it only takes 2 seconds to adjust the exposure :thumbsup:

Well it depends on the color I want. If I would make it very dark red I would need to adjust the grey in the green channel to be darked for better reflection. But it's not that important you're right about that.

Well it depends on the color I want. If I would make it very dark red I would need to adjust the grey in the green channel to be darked for better reflection. But it's not that important you're right about that.
Errr no you actually wouldn't. If you have the correct shine from the paint that you like, then you just need to change the colour on the texture only,

Think of it this way.....as you know, if you paint the red parts white on the speccoc you will get red chrome, if you paint it black, you get matte red......but always the same colour red regardless. If you want a darker red, you just change it on the texture, no need to over complicate issues with adjustments to the speccoc if you were happy with the level of shine in the first place.

Latest News

Back