Test Drive Unlimited 2

G25 settings in TDU2

Been struggling with the steering and FFB settings for the G25 for some time now...please post yours. I don't know what they did with the FFB settings but it keeps feeling off.

1124xm0.jpg

Its a shame...

Personally i think CM made a huge(!) mistake with F1 2010. Its full of bugs and not fun to drive.
So i hoped Atari would make a good sequel of TDU1. And as i read on their forum, war has broken loose, like it did on the F1 2010 forum when F1 2010 was released. But i was so ignorant to buy F1 2010. I drove for 10 minutes and after those teeth clenching minutes i shelved it.
As i read, TDU2 is one big bug, the car physics are dreadful ("feels like a train", "no over / understeer" ect ect).

Why...why...why...?

Bugs galore, it seems... Don't understand why this happens, huge companies, thousands of beta testers.

I've only encountered a couple so far.
  1. Got teleported to another location while driving along, and minding my own business.
  2. The car randomly decides to ignore the fact that I'm stomping on the gas pedal, very annoying during timed challenges.
  3. My VW Touareg is currently driving uphill, without any input from me.

Don't expect anything good from that game. I was also expecting some physics improvements, better wheel support... all that Eden promised to us, but during beta tests it was clear that they won't make it. Semi-sim? Forget about that! Actually, it wasn't even good on keyboard... :)

TDU1, I played with a controller for a lot of it and quite enjoyed it. I had never bothered using the wheel as I expected it to be rubbish, I eventually tried it with a wheel and was impressed.

TDU2 I had hoped for a marginal physics increase (or even just the same level with new cars/roads) so I was very disappointed in this, I cant even drive it on the keyboard :(

Guy's, Remember that is not a racing game like rFactor or iRacing whatever.. The steering will never be so good as that kind of games..

But after setting the steeringwheel properties (a kind of) correct, is it best ok to drive with.. There is only no (or way to less) force feedback..

This game is just for fun, to drive arround on pretty looking locations with nice cars.. :)

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 176 25.1%
  • Full game

Votes: 178 25.4%
  • CPU

Votes: 83 11.9%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 122 17.4%
  • Other PC related hardware

Votes: 78 11.1%