Test Drive Unlimited 2

I've seen a reply he posted on YouTube that he was just using the standard wheel config in the game and hasn't made any changes as yet ( to sensitivity etc.) but will as he progresses with his game testing.

I just hope it is adjustable to the point that it eliminates any lag at all.

The sheer size of the open world should be enough to pay more for this than, e.g, the atrocity that is NFS HP.

When it comes to games I want more than a new map with a few new features. I love TDU1, but I was expecting so much more out of TDU2. Like a world that doesn't look like it is stuck in the last generation of games. I tend to be very critical of games. If I don't like what I see on just the box I won't buy it. I rarely buy a game as soon as it hits stores. In order for me to do that I it has to send shivers up my spine before it is even released. Few games have ever accomplished this with me.

Pre-order price gone up on Steam?

I wanted to pre-order tdu2 today on steam and its up for preordering for 49,99EUR. Seems a bit high to me for a preorder.

Does anybody know if the price has gone up?

If you want the game early, SimplyGames are selling and shipping it right now on PS3. It'll cost you £34.85. Its not a mistake either, as I know someone who bought it from there and got their copy this morning. However, the same person said that the game is shockingly bad:

"Awful handling, shoddy framerate, poor textures... I could go on and on..."

Best bet is Zavvi.co.uk now
http://www.zavvi.com/games/platforms/pc/test-drive-unlimited-2/10227758.html?affil=BUYAT

If you want the game early, SimplyGames are selling and shipping it right now on PS3. It'll cost you £34.85. Its not a mistake either, as I know someone who bought it from there and got their copy this morning. However, the same person said that the game is shockingly bad:

"Awful handling, shoddy framerate, poor textures... I could go on and on..."
Does not really surprise me since it's the PS3 version. And apparently it's just a cheap port from X360..

But.. X360 just doesn't cut it, because of it's plastic crappy wheel
PS3 has nice wheels, but generally lower quality 3rd party games
PC seems to be the way to go this time.. I hope my fairly outdated system can cope with it..

When it comes to games I want more than a new map with a few new features. I love TDU1, but I was expecting so much more out of TDU2. Like a world that doesn't look like it is stuck in the last generation of games. I tend to be very critical of games. If I don't like what I see on just the box I won't buy it. I rarely buy a game as soon as it hits stores. In order for me to do that I it has to send shivers up my spine before it is even released. Few games have ever accomplished this with me.

I guess in that case then, you have a very small games collection, lol.

Who Ganna Play TDU 2 On Xbox Live?

Im Ganna Make A RDDev Club On TDU 2 On Xbox Live All Are Welcome To Join Ad Me XxSpIiIriTxX To Your Friends List And I wil Give You a invite if i made the Club On TDU 2

I get the game 11-02-2011

Latest News

What is your next sim related purchase

• DLC

Votes: 128 27.8%
  • Full game

Votes: 109 23.6%
  • CPU

Votes: 57 12.4%
  • Graphics card

Votes: 83 18.0%
  • Other PC related hardware