AC RSS GT @ Nurburgring GT(GP)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
i don't seem to have a flick the cursor button on the wheel , so you will need to explain the obvious to a thick "O" ,like what i am.

cube control pro with clutch paddles
Which pro? Formula or GT?
Anyway, do you have a D-pad or joystick with 4 directions to navigate menus in general?
AC doesn't have such a menu but games like wreckfest, grid, F1, dirt etc all have a menu that's navigateable with that 4-way switch.
In AC, it's bind on default to navigate the pit strategy windows when in the car.

Connection drama again. Around the 50th minute, Ping went to 350 and I hit something invisible right after the chicane, I hope wasn't one of you guys even tho nobody was next to me at that moment.

I was just behind you and saw it happening, it looked indeed like you got pinged off on something invisible but if you had connection issues then the server probably extrapolated that you drove into the barrier on the inside of that corner and send the crash even to everyone else... Shame!

formula, yes D pad. never needed it before, here's hoping I will not need it in the future.
cheers to both of you.:):):)
Nice! Report back if it's working as we think it should!
Btw I have a little sheet close to my monitor with some information for the game I'm using.
On the ac sheet are the arrow orders for changing pit strategy (1/2/3), fuel and tyre compound.
Having a look before a race helps a lot!
And I can't write the orders down from memory right now.. So you see why I have that piece of paper haha.

Didn't save me from thinking I'd have a different pit strategy configured during the last race though.. :roflmao: :whistling:

Hi guys. Me and some of my friends would love to participate in GT1 championship. If this idea becomes reality. Please send me a heads up. We will be eager to join and compete.
#saleenforme
Hi Guido,
I'm sorry but we can't do individual heads up. Just too much work. Just keep an eye on the RaceDepartment Racing Club forum. We announce all our events and championships there. On s.gp they will also be visible in the RaceDepartment community.

It comes up as an 8 direction POV hat in the G29 properties. No idea if that's better or worse.
Yep, that's exactly why the switch on the Cube Controls rims doesn't work. Assetto Corsa is looking for a POV/D-pad switch. (or the arrow keys)

Joy2Key is basically a shortcut that makes your PC think you're pushing a button on your keyboard, when you're pushing a button on your wheel.

Latest News

Back