AC RSS GT @ Nurburgring GT(GP)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
That's a serious mod... :geek: I wonder if you are willing to organise a champ with it, maybe more people will consider purchasing it. I have an old version of it but wouldn't mind buying it again for an entire championship. :rolleyes:

My current plan is to run a few events with them and see from there what folks at the club want to do with them down the line. If you buy them now, you could get 3 sunday events from them at least, providing you a free on those days :)

Thanks Brian, I am going with the Ferrari 575 GTC...euh the Ferrucio 57 V12.

These cars are bringing a lot of GTR and GTR2 league racing memories back :)

Last edited:
My current plan is to run a few events with them and see from there what folks at the club want to do with them down the line. If you buy them now, you could get 3 sunday events from them at least, providing you a free on those days :)
... downloading... can I have the pass for registration, please?

Btw: where can I get that TargaFlorio mod? I had once one but it was rubbish. This one looks better.

This is the current public release: https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/targa-florio-73-alpha.23298/

The author has a Patreon where regular updates happen that is already quite a bit ahead of the current public release and is quite gorgeous!

GP Laps did a lovely video about it.

The current public release has mostly grey blocked in buildings vs the current patreon release with quite a few bits textured already!

Even with all the grey it is still fun to drive.

Spent an hour testing the lister last night.

I only used one car.

They can run the softs at similar temps to the GT3. Tyre wear looks similar. Havn't gone past a 15 minute stint yet however, so they may fall of a cliff, haha.

Times appear to be similar with the GT3. I was 2 seconds off aliens time in the mclaren from last october. It is a strong track for the mclaren. Fastest AI were 1 second off alien GT3.

No TC or ABS. They are pretty nice to drive without... I hope one of the cars at least can be setup to be beginner friendly. Will look into that.

They remind me of group C, where first and second need to be adjusted long or use 1st for launch and a longish second gear for the slower stuff.
I read one of the cars is a twin turbo, the saleen. Maybe this can be adjusted as per the 962c to have a long second gear that spools the low range turbo out of the slower corners to act as 'traction control'.

Lister storm is more like the mazda. 1st gear needs a delicate adjusting right foot. 2nd gear need patience. Sometimes third also in the slippy exits. The brakes are not as good as a GT3 car so you need to add 10% to the brake zones. They drive pretty ok without abs once you adjust for this. Ran the car with 2front 15rear aero. It was setup very low/stiff so the high kerbs through schumacher esses were auto spin.

Overall though alot of fun. Tldr; An easier to drive group C car.
I'm in Brian, got the DLC last night but only had time to try one car as of yet. Nice to get some race experience without ABS again. (Maybe not for anybody in front of me at T1 of course) Seems much smoother than the Maserati GT4 which I found almost impossible to drive consistent laps without locking all the time. Everything else I have raced here has had it so this should be interesting..

Last edited:
Arghs.. Sadly my Mondays got completely flooded. Barely managing the Ginetta races.
I'm waiting for years to have events with these cars. The sounds and handling are just glorious!
Hopefully many of us will enjoy the events so that we'll get some in the future. No Sunday races for me until mid July :(

Arghs.. Sadly my Mondays got completely flooded. Barely managing the Ginetta races.
I'm waiting for years to have events with these cars. The sounds and handling are just glorious!
Hopefully many of us will enjoy the events so that we'll get some in the future. No Sunday races for me until mid July :(
How about Tuesdays? What do you think of a long track (>10km) championship with these cars?

How about Tuesdays? What do you think of a long track (>10km) championship with these cars?
Wednesdays are basically free, Tuesdays are free until 11 am :)
So while currently the Ginetta races are "enough" for my racing itch, I will transition to Mondays + Tuesdays when the Ginetta cc is over. I'd love some GT1 racing!

Latest News

Back