AC RSS GT @ Nurburgring GT(GP)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I am using the Saleen. 11 laps for me and the softs really fell off a cliff (staring to go red at the rear after 9) About 16 on the mediums before they get slippery.

Ye noticed that last night in lister doing linger runs. Trying anyway! After 5 laps they start to wear noticably and last 5 laps up to the 30 minute pit stop will be hairy.

I am thinking now to reduce tyre wear to 50 -60%. Let me know what you guys think!

Last edited:
Ye noticed that last night in lister doing linger runs. Trying anyway! After 5 laps they start to wear noticably and last 5 laps up to the 30 minute pit stop will be hairy.

I am thinking now to reduce tyre wear to 50 -60%. Let me know what you guys thing!
I'd like to keep it as it is, makes it a bit more interesting strategy wise than the standard soft/soft or mediums+1L strats we see every week in the GT3 races.

I'd like to keep it as it is, makes it a bit more interesting strategy wise than the standard soft/soft or mediums+1L strats we see every week in the GT3 races.

Agreed! I think it's part of the charm having to think differently about our tires now!

Though, really not much will change for me given that I always drive the 911 ;) Ride em till they are red and hope to make it to the 60 minute mark! :D

Last edited:

Grand. I wouldn't want to disrupt @Kek700 and his 5 stop strategy.

What would you guys use as a balanced track temp here? There isn't really any high load corners so the mediums are probably not a great option regardless.

I am using the Saleen. 11 laps for me and the softs really fell off a cliff (staring to go red at the rear after 9) About 16 on the mediums before they get slippery.
About the same for the Ferrari 550.
Reluctantly agree with Enzo to keep it at 100%.

Last edited:
The lister(GT Tornado) is quite nice on the tyres, you can probably safely do a 30 minutes with one set on softs. They get in the yellow but don't really fall off a cliff. Though I did overcook em a little at turn 8/9. If you touch the curbs on 8 it desperately wants to spin. Currently thinking about taking this one out tomorrow but perhaps another car might be fun too. I really do love these.

Grand. I wouldn't want to disrupt @Kek700 and his 5 stop strategy.

What would you guys use as a balanced track temp here? There isn't really any high load corners so the mediums are probably not a great option regardless.
You would have to disable the mandatory stop though, otherwise people who do more stops will get penalties.

The lister(GT Tornado) is quite nice on the tyres, you can probably safely do a 30 minutes with one set on softs. They get in the yellow but don't really fall off a cliff. Though I did overcook em a little at turn 8/9. If you touch the curbs on 8 it desperately wants to spin. Currently thinking about taking this one out tomorrow but perhaps another car might be fun too. I really do love these.

Sometimes it doesn't survive turn 9 either.The 7 litre engine is wild.

Last edited:

Latest News

Back