AC RSS GT @ Nurburgring GT(GP)

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Interslice

Club Staff
Premium
Welcome to the RD Assetto Corsa Racing Club. This Sunday we're heading to Nurburgring GP circuit, for some GT racing!!

Join us!

This is the place to be for relaxed, friendly racing and our events are open to everybody from rookies to the seasoned pros. You will always find people around your level to battle with, so jump on in!
If you need any help don't hesitate to ask on discord before the race, or right here on the forum! We are always happy to help.

All premium members using their full real name in the forum, in game and discord can sign up for this event.

Link to the RD community on S.GP is here. You need to sign-up and join to access our race servers.

Need a warm-up or want to start online/multiclass racing at a gentler pace? There is an MX-5/Audi TT multi-class every Wednesday. We also run a practice server all week for both events.

Nurburgring-GP+F1Chicane+Arena-03.png

• Practice Server: #12 (Available throughout the race week)
  • Race server: Simracing.gp - Frankfurt
  • 19:00 DST, 18:00 UTC | 1 hour 20 minutes - Official Practice
  • 20:20 DST, 19:20 UTC) | 20 minutes - Qualification
  • 20:40 DST, 19:40 UTC) | 60 minutes - Race

Cars:

DLC is required for this event

• Tornado v12 - Lister Storm GT
  • Vortex v10 - Dodge Viper GTS-R
  • Ferruccio 55 v12 - Ferrari Maranello GTS 550
  • Lanzo v12 - Lambo Murcielago R-GT
  • Shadow v8 - Saleen S7R
  • Ferruccio 57 v12 - Ferrari Maranello 575 GTC

Link to purchase car pack

Event details:
  • Track: Nurburgring GP(GT)
  • Pit stop: Mandatory (Between 10 and 50 minutes)
  • Track Temps: 21C Air / 24C Track
  • Track Condition: Clear, Light wind
  • Damage: 10%
  • Assists: Factory
  • Standing Start: Jump Start = Drive through penalty
  • Further info on simracing.gp

Useful Links:

Last edited:
A message to all Drivers

If you run off track, you must check to see that its clear before you re enter the track. Always try to re-enter the track parallel to the racing line. Stay off the racing line until you are up to race speed and do not block any fast approaching car.

When joining the track from the pits, remain inside the white line and stay off the racing line until you are up to speed.

During qualification, do not race on your out lap, let other drivers by.

Golden Rule
  1. If you hit somebody, sending them off the track and carry on like nothing happened, you take the risk of being banned for 30 days.
  2. Instead, you should always wait for the affected drivers, and that way you can be 100% sure you will not get a ban.
Track limits
  1. No more than 2 wheels over the white/yellow line without a lift of the gas please.
    You will be penalized if you break our rules
Note: Please use your full real name in Discord. Not doing so may result in you being kicked from the server if an admin cannot identify you as a premium member.

Spent an hour testing the lister last night.

I only used one car.

They can run the softs at similar temps to the GT3. Tyre wear looks similar. Havn't gone past a 15 minute stint yet however, so they may fall of a cliff, haha.

Times appear to be similar with the GT3. I was 2 seconds off aliens time in the mclaren from last october. It is a strong track for the mclaren. Fastest AI were 1 second off alien GT3.

No TC or ABS. They are pretty nice to drive without... I hope one of the cars at least can be setup to be beginner friendly. Will look into that.

They remind me of group C, where first and second need to be adjusted long or use 1st for launch and a longish second gear for the slower stuff.
I read one of the cars is a twin turbo, the saleen. Maybe this can be adjusted as per the 962c to have a long second gear that spools the low range turbo out of the slower corners to act as 'traction control'.

Lister storm is more like the mazda. 1st gear needs a delicate adjusting right foot. 2nd gear need patience. Sometimes third also in the slippy exits. The brakes are not as good as a GT3 car so you need to add 10% to the brake zones. They drive pretty ok without abs once you adjust for this. Ran the car with 2front 15rear aero. It was setup very low/stiff so the high kerbs through schumacher esses were auto spin.

Overall though alot of fun. Tldr; An easier to drive group C car.

Last edited:
Spent an hour testing the lister last night.

I only used one car.

They can run the softs at similar temps to the GT3. Tyre wear looks similar. Havn't gone past a 15 minute stint yet however, so they may fall of a cliff, haha.

Times appear to be similar with the GT3. I was 2 seconds off aliens time in the mclaren from last october. It is a strong track for the mclaren. Fastest AI were 1 second off alien GT3.

No TC or ABS. They are pretty nice to drive without... I hope one of the cars at least can be setup to be beginner friendly. Will look into that.

They remind me of group C, where first and second need to be adjusted long or use 1st for launch and a longish second gear for the slower stuff.
I read one of the cars is a twin turbo, the saleen. Maybe this can be adjusted as per the 962c to have a long second gear that spools the low range turbo out of the slower corners to act as 'traction control'.

Lister storm is more like the mazda. 1st gear needs a delicate adjusting right foot. 2nd gear need patience. Sometimes third also in the slippy exits. The brakes are not as good as a GT3 car so you need to add 10% to the brake zones. They drive pretty ok without abs once you adjust for this. Ran the car with 2front 15rear aero. It was setup very low/stiff so the high kerbs through schumacher esses were auto spin.

Overall though alot of fun. Tldr; An easier to drive group C car.
Nice write up Brian.
I have had these excellent mods for a couple of years now so really looking forward to use them against something other than AI.
I did a bit of testing this afternoon and will be going with the Shadow (Saleen) but all are very good and have their own different characteristics.
The Shadow seemed to get through softs quite quickly but will do some proper testing later.:thumbsup:

Nice write up Brian.
I have had these excellent mods for a couple of years now so really looking forward to use them against something other than AI.
I did a bit of testing this afternoon and will be going with the Shadow (Saleen) but all are very good and have their own different characteristics.
The Shadow seemed to get through softs quite quickly but will do some proper testing later.:thumbsup:

Thanks Paul, I see we have a good spread of cars signed up already. Good to hear they all have their own character. I think it generally adds to the racing, making overtaking possible by exploiting a cars strengths and weaknesses. Or impossible :)

That's a serious mod... :geek: I wonder if you are willing to organise a champ with it, maybe more people will consider purchasing it. I have an old version of it but wouldn't mind buying it again for an entire championship. :rolleyes:

I wonder if you are willing to organise a champ with it, maybe more people will consider purchasing it.
I'm looking for a suitable car for a "Long track" Championship (tracks > 10km). So the Fat-Alfie tracks, the Nordschleife and the fictional Black Cat County and Highlands Long . I want a fast car so we can do a decent kind of laps in one hour. At the moment I'm thinking about the Mazda 787 with its beautiful rotary engine sound.
But the RSS cars come with six with slightly different characteristics which is also nice.

I'm looking for a suitable car for a "Long track" Championship (tracks > 10km). So the Fat-Alfie tracks, the Nordschleife and the fictional Black Cat County and Highlands Long . I want a fast car so we can do a decent kind of laps in one hour. At the moment I'm thinking about the Mazda 787 with its beautiful rotary engine sound.
But the RSS cars come with six with slightly different characteristics which is also nice.
Definitely the immersion of this mod is epic, best mod I have ever driven on AC, it really deserves 8 or 10 rounds 1-hour race championship... just saying:rolleyes:

Have a look at...

Sound is fantastic and its a real handful but would be fun on long tracks

Last edited:

Latest News

Back