Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Opinions needed regarding the Jordan F1 1997 design.
With or without the effects? ;-)

withorwithout.jpg

Definately with... difficult to find good quality photos lol Looks great man keep it up!
2632567-9050814906-55367.jpg

I'm just realising that the eye of the snake needs to be higher on the 2018 designs. That has some serieus consequences to the design as it stands right now. I will review it tomorrow. ;-)

Thanks @davewilliams000 and @asehauDLM for the feedback.
Actually I think it's right where it is now. I would not worry about the height and keep it the correct distance from the end of the nose. If you make the eye higher it will be on the top of the nose? if so don't think that will look right... looks good as it is. :thumbsup:

All this talk of tires has got me thinking about my tire colour picker app I wrote last year (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/)
Thinking about trying to improve it to give some more options. Someone suggested at the time it would be good if you could choose the colour per skin so I might look at it, but would likely mean a mostly complete rewrite as there would be a lot more settings to save for a preset and the interface would need to be different. I have a few more ideas for it too.

I think it would likely work as is for FH18 though, but I haven't tested it as yet.

Almost 1000hp, the car weighs nothing and you using automatic gears, in which the game automates,
I should imagine it does pick quite quickly also :D

I use an Xbox One Elite controller, I dont have enough for a wheel and pedals and I would use it rarely so it would be a waste of money for a wheel and pedals, I am NOT a pro gamer I am a casual gamer

Haven't gotten many sessions with her yet because I've been busy. But 600 km+ in two sessions I've done so far ;)
Thanks for the quick patch guys. I had a few shunts with the barrier and went flying, really spooked me. :roflmao:
I mostly drive with the halo, only without when I feel nostalgic. Took this picture without it because I like to live dangerously. Sue me, FIA :D:D
__custom_showroom_1522287481.png

I just bought this and the rev lights on the wheel don't light up.
The display is working, I've double checked I have all the files in the right place and I've reinstalled it a couple of times but they just don't want to work. Any ideas?

All this talk of tires has got me thinking about my tire colour picker app I wrote last year (http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/)
Thinking about trying to improve it to give some more options. Someone suggested at the time it would be good if you could choose the colour per skin so I might look at it, but would likely mean a mostly complete rewrite as there would be a lot more settings to save for a preset and the interface would need to be different. I have a few more ideas for it too.

I think it would likely work as is for FH18 though, but I haven't tested it as yet.
Names of the tires are the same names,
the inters and wets wont work correctly on the 2017 car the RHS treads will be facing wrong direction,
but they will work on both cars and load just fine, the RSS2 car they would work but the PNG would require making DDS, but again they would work :)

I just bought this and the rev lights on the wheel don't light up.
The display is working, I've double checked I have all the files in the right place and I've reinstalled it a couple of times but they just don't want to work. Any ideas?
Hi,
Sorry about the inconvenience, I do not really know what to suggest regarding these issues,
when we create content we only use official tracks, official PP filters and settings, and ensure the maximum experience possible inline with official content,
I have never seen these issues before not once on any car we ever made in 5 years of using this engine,
maybe its caused by using 3rd party mods or PP IDK, but no one else is reporting these issues only 2 people seem to have experienced this, except using official PP filters and settings I do not know what to suggest to solve your issues, maybe your running some kind of reshade, but like I say we cant support unsupported settings :)

Hi,
Sorry about the inconvenience, I do not really know what to suggest regarding these issues,
when we create content we only use official tracks, official PP filters and settings, and ensure the maximum experience possible inline with official content,
I have never seen these issues before not once on any car we ever made in 5 years of using this engine,
maybe its caused by using 3rd party mods or PP IDK, but no one else is reporting these issues only 2 people seem to have experienced this, except using official PP filters and settings I do not know what to suggest to solve your issues, maybe your running some kind of reshade, but like I say we cant support unsupported settings :)

I understand, thank you. It's quite possible that there's something off with my install.
I do note that the included .pdf mentions a driver folder:
"This will ensure you have installed the cars, fonts, driver and the texture folders."
But the V2 archive available on sellfy does not include this folder. Is this intentional?

Not sure if this is the right threat to ask but how do you force the AI to use the Halo? Seems like I am the only one in the race using it. I am using Cotent Manager as well.

I understand, thank you. It's quite possible that there's something off with my install.
I do note that the included .pdf mentions a driver folder:
"This will ensure you have installed the cars, fonts, driver and the texture folders."
But the V2 archive available on sellfy does not include this folder. Is this intentional?
Hi,
Try and install the entire download with content manager ,
download it and drag the entire folder anywhere inside the UI of CM will install all the content in seconds,
this may fix the issues, but like I say I never seen them before :)
Regarding the driver yes this is intentional the car uses a default kunos driver that comes as default with the game so no need to apply it twice.

Not sure if this is the right threat to ask but how do you force the AI to use the Halo? Seems like I am the only one in the race using it. I am using Cotent Manager as well.
That is why we created 2 versions,
the standard car all AI use the halo , the S1 the AI do not use the halo ,
but both cars have halo animations so you can personally switch them on or off inside the setup menus but only works on the car you are driving but both versions of the content give AI choices.

That is why we created 2 versions,
the standard car all AI use the halo , the S1 the AI do not use the halo ,
but both cars have halo animations so you can personally switch them on or off inside the setup menus but only works on the car you are driving but both versions of the content give AI choices.
Awesome thanks. I was only using the S1 version initially. Massive thanks for this amazing car.

Latest News

Back