Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
also the gearshifts in Automatic mode are a bit quick at the top end, you go from 5th to 8th very very quickly and that has to be addressed so you can use those gears in between
Almost 1000hp, the car weighs nothing and you using automatic gears, in which the game automates,
I should imagine it does pick quite quickly also :D

Well, i could do 1.17 at Barcelona with the 2017 spec, and with this only 1.18...
i don't like it, maybe it's only my opinion, but i don't like this mod.
And i'm not stupid, i know how to drive this car, but at 95% there's no power and suddenly it kicks in. Bad.
Wasn't implying you were stupid. I can't be bothered having an argument. You're entitled to your opinion. Lets leave it at that. At least you said why you don't like it unlike some others do.

I think this has been asked before (sorry!) ... we're getting a tire colour pack soon?
It' tough to decide... @formulaHEINE made some excellent Pirellis, but @chargingcar new tires look amazing and I know he spent ages on them... shame we can't have the best of both somehow ;)

Also (again been asked before sorry!) will you release the wets in the pack for AC even though it can't do rain? There's a pretty amazing weather mod (good and bad weather suite by Peter Boese) that simulates spray particles so it might be fun to lower the track grip with CM and give it a go

I think this has been asked before (sorry!) ... we're getting a tire colour pack soon?
It' tough to decide... @formulaHEINE made some excellent Pirellis, but @chargingcar new tires look amazing and I know he spent ages on them... shame we can't have the best of both somehow ;)

Also (again been asked before sorry!) will you release the wets in the pack for AC even though it can't do rain? There's a pretty amazing weather mod (good and bad weather suite by Peter Boese) that simulates spray particles so it might be fun to lower the track grip with CM and give it a go
Hi,
I will save them now, just lost a little steam after the official tires everyone is using from RD not using my new base, so made no difference in reality uploading them because I do not believe people will use them :)

Thanks for the great mod !!

early WIP
__custom_showroom_1522267433.jpg

Hi,
I will save them now, just lost a little steam after the official tires everyone is using from RD not using my new base, so made no difference in reality uploading them because I do not believe people will use them :)
Did you released the new tire template?
I do not plan to change my Pirelli pack any time soon as i'm pleased with the current state and i'm not a fan of the new greyish tire base.

Thanks for the great mod !!

early WIP
__custom_showroom_1522267433.jpg

Almost forgot the latest progress on the loose wheel nuts ;)
View attachment 243391
View attachment 243393 View attachment 243392
Looking good!
I'd like to do the Mercedes but pretty sure I couldn't do it justice, so will leave it to someone else.. I'll stick to skinning GT cars... these beasts are too complex for me I think. My other choice would have been mclaren as it's simpler and I like the colours but it's already been done.

Hi,
The official tire is amazing mate, for example I keep on overwriting the original one in the mclaren skin. They just look better

Latest News

Back