Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I got no rpm/lock brake leds at all... nothing. As i've said before, tried to redownload and deleted the old ones but nothing helped so far.

Thx
I am running the exact same download direct from the shop with zero changes,
its a fresh installation for inspection we always use,
I see no issues ingame :)
1fd75ee5011605efcee054aacbc73ee4.gif

Looks very nice (although I prefer the 2017 wheel design but lets not get into that one!)... shame I don't see them with an FOV of 26 (34" ultrawide 3440x1440), and I have them on my wheel anyway (see bottom right) ;) ...

Reactions: CC
Just tried all of them but, normally i run the natural/default filter, changing them doesnt do anything. It basically looks like the leds are turned off or something. No issues with the V1 but after updating to V2 the leds are not working. All the other stuff on the steering wheel works fine.

Looks very nice (although I prefer the 2017 wheel design but lets not get into that one!)... shame I don't see them with an FOV of 26 (34" ultrawide 3440x1440), and I have them on my wheel anyway (see bottom right) ;) ...
Wow that High Res Logo layer wants adjusting, I never intended on it been fully painted as you did there,
was to apply logos then rest would be transparent ect,
looks not nice floating like that, I will adjust it and apply it to a update schedule for the future :)

Wow that High Res Logo layer wants adjusting, I never intended on it been fully painted as you did there,
looks not nice floating like that, I will adjust it and apply it to a update schedule for the future :)
TBH it maybe looks slightly worse in the screenshot than on the actual screen and it didn't occur to me until you mentioned it as I was looking past the nose of the car at where I was going :). I would probably paint the chassis properly when I get around to fixing my skin, I really wanted to get this one done quick so I could have it for testing, and that looked the easiest way to do it was to put it on the hires logos. I'll need to put it on the chassis, as when you paint it like that you can see the seams on the various removable panels through with the main colour blue, so I quickly made a crude copy of it on the chassis as well to look better until I had more time to do it.

Just tried all of them but, normally i run the natural/default filter, changing them doesnt do anything. It basically looks like the leds are turned off or something. No issues with the V1 but after updating to V2 the leds are not working. All the other stuff on the steering wheel works fine.
Hi,
I am really sorry about the inconvenience, I have a lot of experience with this engine in the past 5 years,
and understand all the settings and issues/faults and fault diagnostics,
I know 100% the content that we released there is no issues with LED not glowing,

but in saying this I do know how to replicate your issues, and this is to create a brand new LED texture and apply it to the skins this will replicate the issues 100% the same.
1e4243403d1917c6dbf9dece8654a428.gif

can you please add this back into the skins folder where the bad textures are stored that you are using,
have fun! :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/il42yufzte46le1/WAVE_LED_MAIN.zip?dl=0

Hi,
I am really sorry about the inconvenience, I have a lot of experience with this engine in the past 5 years,
and understand all the settings and issues/faults and fault diagnostics,
I know 100% the content that we released there is no issues with LED not glowing,

but in saying this I do know how to replicate your issues, and this is to create a brand new LED texture and apply it to the skins this will replicate the issues 100% the same.
1e4243403d1917c6dbf9dece8654a428.gif

can you please add this back into the skins folder where the bad textures are stored that you are using,
have fun! :)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/il42yufzte46le1/WAVE_LED_MAIN.zip?dl=0
Didn't help. But one question, what is responsible for the LED lights animations or glowing? I just noticed that in the Formula Hybrid 2017 animations folder, there is a lights.ksanim file which isnt in the 2018 animation folder. Is this something that could be missing and that's why the led lights are not working or? Otherwise i have no idea. As i've mentioned earlier, the 2017 formula works fine.

Thanks a lot.

Didn't help. But one question, what is responsible for the LED lights animations or glowing? I just noticed that in the Formula Hybrid 2017 animations folder, there is a lights.ksanim file which isnt in the 2018 animation folder. Is this something that could be missing and that's why the led lights are not working or? Otherwise i have no idea. As i've mentioned earlier, the 2017 formula works fine.

Thanks a lot.
No the only thing that makes lights glow is textures and settings and obviously mesh,
the mesh is fine, the code is fine and the textures are fine, I have made 100,s of LED,s,
they work via a script and textures but if the textures have been altered the LED will not glow,
this is the only 1 single thing that can effect the LED externally,
internally there is also 1 thing that can effect it via the scripts,
but changing this will leave traces on the display,
your display shows no traces so that leads me to believe that the textures have been altered in some manor,
may be due to external resource downloads of skins/mods ect,
there is simply no other way to cause them not to work :)
sorry about the inconvenience/ the anims in the 2017 are custom, this car carries no custom settings.

Payable mods - No. go to work and made your own game than make money...This is like... Well... If I paint a picture and someone made a picture of it, then will sell...You know what i mean...

Payable mods - No. go to work and made your own game than make money...This is like... Well... If I paint a picture and someone made a picture of it, then will sell...You know what i mean...

You've just described all of sim racing. So, you want all the games to be free as well? :rolleyes:

TBH it maybe looks slightly worse in the screenshot than on the actual screen and it didn't occur to me until you mentioned it as I was looking past the nose of the car at where I was going :). I would probably paint the chassis properly when I get around to fixing my skin, I really wanted to get this one done quick so I could have it for testing, and that looked the easiest way to do it was to put it on the hires logos. I'll need to put it on the chassis, as when you paint it like that you can see the seams on the various removable panels through with the main colour blue, so I quickly made a crude copy of it on the chassis as well to look better until I had more time to do it.

Fixed my skin. The black, stripes, and 'dw' are now on the chassis texture. I 'borrowed' the shape of the black bit from one of the official skins and then fixed any inconsistencies from the selection > path > shape conversion manually to match the lines of the UV;) might need to re-visit the stripes though to get them sharper - not too clear but it's actually meant to be like slick tires - a font I found that I made a pattern in PS of and then repeated.

Fixed my skin. The black, stripes, and 'dw' are now on the chassis texture. I 'borrowed' the shape of the black bit from one of the official skins and then fixed any inconsistencies from the selection > path > shape conversion manually to match the lines of the UV;) might need to re-visit the stripes though to get them sharper - not too clear but it's actually meant to be like slick tires - a font I found that I made a pattern in PS of and then repeated.
Yes I noticed the marbles on the white base, cool stuff man, glad to see you guys having fun with the car :)

Did you not read earlier in the thread where it was said that it's taken 500+ hrs to make this? So you expect this insane levels of quality and they can't be rewarded for all that hard work? It costs less than a cup of coffee or whatever, although is worth more than the asking price to me (which is why I paid more for it!).

You've just described all of sim racing. So, you want all the games to be free as well? :rolleyes:

Agree 100%

Did you not read earlier in the thread where it was said that it's taken 500+ hrs to make this? So you expect this insane levels of quality and they can't be rewarded for all that hard work? It costs less than a cup of coffee or whatever, although is worth more than the asking price to me (which is why I paid more for it!).

Agree 100%
That was just me god knows with physics and audio 7-800+hrs work,
all our cars take this long to dev unless your called @A3DR then maybe less on 3D but still either way its massive full time development 7 days a week non stop. :)

Hi we need to investigate it further but all the hybrid technologies is there through the official content the FE,
will be investigated :)
Not there yet, there is support for electric engines due to the FE cars, but right now the car physics support only one engine in the car. On Discord Marcell said it is in their to do list and the plan is to add hybrid support as soon as they make a car that use it. If I'm not mistaken ISI did have a hybrid F1 license for rF2, no idea what they'll do with it

Last edited:
Not there yet, there is support for electric engines due to the FE cars, but right now the car physics support only one engine in the car. On Discord Marcell said it is in their to do list and the plan is to add hybrid support as soon as they make a car that use it. If I'm not mistaken ISI did have a hybrid F1 license for rF2, no idea what they'll do with it
Lets hope we can develop the systems in the future at some point, plays a big role in these cars :)

I remember when I first got it and it hit 1 blade of grass and it would ping off into orbit....at least they patched that now!

But it was funny at the time, I bet it was exceeding Warp 9 and beating the Starship Enterprise for top speed....sorry Trekkie here!

You're the only one with that opinion that I've seen.
It's got 980bhp+ and no TC... what do you expect?? Smooth throttle application is essential with this car. Also there is no turbo lag that I have detected because of the ERS. I did 6614.4km in the 2017 car (-more distance than all the 2017 races combined, so feel I know what I'm talking about) and this is better in every way.

Not sure how you can say it is not good. Its a second or more a lap faster (in my hands at least) than last years car.
Well, i could do 1.17 at Barcelona with the 2017 spec, and with this only 1.18...
i don't like it, maybe it's only my opinion, but i don't like this mod.
And i'm not stupid, i know how to drive this car, but at 95% there's no power and suddenly it kicks in. Bad.

Latest News

Back