Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
I have actually seen WIP images of the 5th car, and it looks like it's coming along nicely. So there is no need for baseless assumptions.
RSS.jpg

I know you only work on the model, but do you know if we should expect any major difference on the handling of the car since ac and rf2 use different physics engine?
Well I am just helping with textures currently and some checking/inspecting on things car looks really nice,
regarding physics I do not really know but the RF2 physics engine is way more advanced than AC technically it is anyways, lets see how it turns out :)

I don't like this mod. First of all at least update the sounds for the 2017's sounds. Secondly car doesn't handle like the 2017 version, and my biggest problem is the chracteristics of the engine. I apply small gas, nothing is happening, then i apply a big one, and boom, spinning the wheel like hell, the turba lag is waaaay too much. I hope you will work more on this car. Last years one was way better.

-.^ bs

And the 2018 formula rss car is not good.
You're the only one with that opinion that I've seen.
It's got 980bhp+ and no TC... what do you expect?? Smooth throttle application is essential with this car. Also there is no turbo lag that I have detected because of the ERS. I did 6614.4km in the 2017 car (-more distance than all the 2017 races combined, so feel I know what I'm talking about) and this is better in every way.

Not sure how you can say it is not good. Its a second or more a lap faster (in my hands at least) than last years car.

You're the only one with that opinion that I've seen.
It's got 980bhp+ and no TC... what do you expect?? Smooth throttle application is essential with this car. Also there is no turbo lag that I have detected because of the ERS. I did 6614.4km in the 2017 car (-more distance than all the 2017 races combined, so feel I know what I'm talking about) and this is better in every way.

Not sure how you can say it is not good. Its a second or more a lap faster (in my hands at least) than last years car.
I just drive the car on the highlands 2017 and 18 and compared tires and grip,
this 2018 car is twice the fun I think its awesome :D:D

Is it just me or the rev led lights on the steering wheel dont work anymore after the update. Downloaded the update twice and still same issue. Could you have a look at it? Does anyone else having the same issue? Thanks in advance ;)

Is it just me or the rev led lights on the steering wheel dont work anymore after the update. Downloaded the update twice and still same issue. Could you have a look at it? Does anyone else having the same issue? Thanks in advance ;)
RPM Lights ?
I spent around 2-3hrs yesterday updating the LEDS,
quite a few people complaining that they was buggy with "no pp"
using PP and using VR they was perfect, but to please everyone I made some changes in which took a lot of testing, using standard "default_pp" they look really nice but using "natural_pp" they lost some impact,
what PP are you using and what LED are not visible can you share some screens please to highlight the matters :)

Latest News

Back