Removed by RSS

Cars Removed by RSS [Paid] 3.0

No permission to buy (€0.01)
Thanks to @NeverKrash we now have a brand new driver and animations :p
0e9b32be2da4b195db8d37bbb31c8f7b.jpg

Just downloaded the car today (after having to wait soooooo long due to work!) and I have to say, it is absolutely magnificent. The handling is fantastic, the sound is spot-on - and above all, it is so full of intricate detail.
Thank you so much!

It is a lot of fun, isn't it..
On purchasing, I did a few laps at Barcelona without ever touching anything in terms of setup...(not even tire pressures)...and the 'thing' was absolutely alive.
The inputs were immediately met with direction change...just as it should be.
After showing a replay video to the simulator engineering staff at work, they were completely 'blown away' by the level of detail.

It is a lot of fun, isn't it..
On purchasing, I did a few laps at Barcelona without ever touching anything in terms of setup...(not even tire pressures)...and the 'thing' was absolutely alive.
The inputs were immediately met with direction change...just as it should be.
After showing a replay video to the simulator engineering staff at work, they were completely 'blown away' by the level of detail.
If it has left me wanting in just one department, it's that I would have loved it to come with a different nose version without that stupid stub nose :roflmao: But who nose, maybe there'll be an optional alternate aero setup one day (totally not looking at you @chargingcar, you 3D da Vinci) :whistling::whistling:

If it has left me wanting in just one department, it's that I would have loved it to come with a different nose version without that stupid stub nose :roflmao: But who nose, maybe there'll be an optional alternate aero setup one day (totally not looking at you @chargingcar, you 3D da Vinci) :whistling::whistling:
I actually thought about it with the S1, Maybe mid season we could possibly look into making an alternate version but with the adjustments I just made and the work I already have I doubt it may happen,
lets look at the situation again in a few months and we might be able to sort something out,
its not a yes or no lets see what happens with these other cars or maybe I can spend 1hr a week on it and try and sort it out :) but this V3 update brings a new car anyways :p

I actually thought about it with the S1, Maybe mid season we could possibly look into making an alternate version but with the adjustments I just made and the work I already have I doubt it may happen,
lets look at the situation again in a few months and we might be able to sort something out,
its not a yes or no lets see what happens with these other cars or maybe I can spend 1hr a week on it and try and sort it out :) but this V3 update brings a new car anyways :p
It's just me dreaming man :whistling: Perhaps a Mercedes-style nose for a little more variation on the grid ;)

Latest News

Back