RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked them
Minority-Report-precogs-thumb-550xauto-44650.jpg

Got three different opinions. So it might be 25 mins, 25 mins + 1 lap, or red flagged in the first lap because of an elephant football match in the middle of the pit straight.

Got a whole new car since last race. It smell's so nice.
Got my family here in Londrina we are staying in the Comfort Suites Londrina hotel. So let's have a drink in Londrina City tonight after the race. Let's have a caipirinha.
I'm just in a tent this week and a rebuilt car from last week. My manager was not happy with me getting penaltys from interlagos so is punishing me. and on that point are my penaltys both going to be in first race? second race? or one in each? @BramHengeveld ?

I'm just in a tent this week and a rebuilt car from last week. My manager was not happy with me getting penaltys from interlagos so is punishing me. and on that point are my penaltys both going to be in first race? second race? or one in each? @BramHengeveld ?
all depends where the incident happens, if you have a incident in race 1 and that's your fault, then the penalty will be added for that race only not race 2

Guys i think i am for tonight as well as i am done with this nonsense of people dropping out 1 hour before the race. Reporting absences in the thread instead via pm and all that.

Q: 4th place
Intense 1st race, with fun battles. Finished 5th, not bad after loosing some time in a first lap incident.
Disappointing 2nd race after i had a good start and made up a few positions in a few corners, 2 cars had difficulties driving straight line close to eachother, very silly... One of them spun, and as i tried to avoid him, i hit Jimi, and we both crashed out. Sorry Jimi :/

Bad Day for me quallified in 22 first race got damage from an accident in front of me then when i hit the brake into turn one the car was uncontrollable and I caused an accident. very sorry for that. Race two had a good start and was battling near the front when somebody hit me from behind and punted me off :((after further investigation. Racing Incident. Mostly because I cant see out my mirrors need to sort that out for next season) If i'm allowed back. :cool:

What a week.. Last week my SSD disk crashed. Bought it in March.. Send it back, asked a friend of mine to have his SSD. Installed windows last night. Today started GS. Blue screen. :O_o: ... counted to 10.. Went to open my mailbox where there was a new SSD by mail. Installed Windows7, all drivers etc etc. It wasn't 20 before practice started I could start Game Stock Car.. So didn't 1 meter before starting the Practice. Had a bad Q.

R1 I got in tought with Jari Vinnari before the chicane, didn't expact Jari to brake there.
I remembered last race so wanted to finish.

R2 what a chaos in the first lap, in the first lap at the chicane, cars flying everywhere, smoke around me, cars left, right. Because of that I braked to late and got in contact with Mike Bishop I hope I didn't damage your car there.

In the first lap my car got damaged and had to pit. Anyway got to finish.

Love this league, hope you do to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back