RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Superb work again by Lee. Makes me want to kick my in-laws outta the house so i can play the darn thing!! :cautious: Nah, just joking...they're cool cats :thumbsup: (they might read this).

Love how Lee put the Game highlights at the beginning and then added RL footage at the end....or was it the other way around?? :D

Ok guys. I've skinned my car and windows, but I can't get the windows to show up transparent!! I had no problem with my windows on my V8 Stock Car I did, but this little bugger wont work for me:(.

I've tried both DXT5 & 3 and it saves to the correct size of 1.3mb. Can someone quickly do a step by step to make sure I'm not leaving some ticked or not ticked in my psd b4 converting as I'm getting a little frustrated:mad:.

Thanks.

Hey guys, my brother and I are late sign-up'ees, and as such may not even get in straight away, but regardless I'd like to get cracking on a skin anyways.

Can anyone help me (or point me to a post where it's explained) how you go about putting the skins in-game? Only ever done a skin for Race 07 before, so the process of merging visible layers - creating a copy - saving as .dds with DXT1 and mipmaps, and coupling the file with a corresponding .ini file is all I know...is it similar to that? Thanks in advance.

@Scott Webber : Your car didnt look right with bullet holes so ive given you Kate to keep you company ;)

Just keep your eyes on the road :roflmao:

GRAB_001.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back