RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave Stephenson
RDMCC18.jpg

MINI Team Nordschleife

We're happy to present our both cars.

The basic design from my own Cooper S has been adaptet to our Challenge-MINI's. I simply love darksilver-metallic with black roof, stripes and rims.
MINI-enthusiastics know about my #37. It's the legendary number of the first MINI that has won Rallye Montecarlo. The name of my MINI is Heidi. Please be gentle to her.
;)

Eric's MINI has also a legendary number: Manthey Racing gained a lot of victorys on the Nordschleife with the famous Porsche RSR. This car was called "Der Dicke" ("the thick one") and had the #111. So this MINI was named "Der kleine Dicke" ("the small thick one).

@ all: We're happy to race with you soon with all your custom designs. :)
@ Eric: thank you very very much for this detailed work. Heidi has become virtual and I'm excited about it.

Heh, quite sad that I wasn't accepted in this league as I think it's going to be really awesome :cry:

I took part in the "Mini @ Santa Cruz do Sul - Friday 31st August 2012" and will today in the "Mini @ Curitiba - Monday 3rd September 2012" but I'm tagged as "need to participate in some Racing Club events ".

Guess I'll have better luck next time.

PS: Hey, maybe you can do a 2nd server! with then a final race from best 20 of both servers? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back