RD MINI Challenge 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston, we have a problem :(.

The club race today show i have an issue with the game. Till now everything run very smooth, no problem. It seemed to appear as the server got 30 cars on it. I have no lagging or any graphhic problems - the game just went down with the following message.

First i went to windows basic desktop, cause sometimes this causes problem, game crashed again. Lowerd then the viewable cars to 15, game crashed again. Have anyone an idea what could be the problem ?
http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/gsc-closes-to-desktop-with-30-cars.55111/#post-1232533

Houston, we have a problem :(.

The club race today show i have an issue with the game. Till now everything run very smooth, no problem. It seemed to appear as the server got 30 cars on it. I have no lagging or any graphhic problems - the game just went down with the following message.

First i went to windows basic desktop, cause sometimes this causes problem, game crashed again. Lowerd then the viewable cars to 15, game crashed again. Have anyone an idea what could be the problem ?
Will reducing instant replay length help this?

Please take me out of the List. :cry: Have some severe private Problems at the Moment and have to cancel the Series here, I will not be able to be on the Server every Week for Sure. Have to handle the Problems and hope to be able to come back with the Stock Car Series. Sorry Guys. :O_o:

Samuel Fuller
RDMCC16.jpg

3 days to go untill the deadline for the skin and number registration.

I am still waiting on numbers and skin details from:

Ingemar Petersson
Ramon Alonso

Can these drivers please register thier numbers and let me know if they require a skin asap in this thread.

Thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back