RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damian sent you a PM car skin completed but here a preview hope you enjoy
GRAB_159.JPG

That's a too shallow DOF (depth of field) for my taste. It should represent something that would be realistic, so basically for those long shots down the straight, almost everything should be in focus, as that's how the cameras would be setup.
I hope this can be tweaked. :rolleyes:

That's a too shallow DOF (depth of field) for my taste. It should represent something that would be realistic.
It's a simple static tilt-shift effect done with adobe premiere. :) It's fake. ;)

What's the reason Gijs?

I'm done with Silverstone. :)

- Each car has it's own garage and pitbox. :thumbsup:
- Added some sponsor loggo's.
- Reduced sunset/sunrise smog/haze/fog.

Silverstone update will be made available when the server gets the update with all your new liveries. :cool:

It's a simple static tilt-shift effect done with adobe premiere. :) It's fake. ;)

haha you got me there. I thought maybe you had a pre release of the DirectX11 update. But then on the other hand, you would not have been allowed to post this video I guess, as no video footage has actually been released yet. Also I was wondering about why it was such a static effect. :ninja:
Typical Monday morning, what do you expect. :rolleyes:

I'm done with Silverstone. :)

- Each car has it's own garage and pitbox. :thumbsup:
- Added some sponsor loggo's.
- Reduced sunset/sunrise smog/haze/fog.

Silverstone update will be made available when the server gets the update with all your new liveries. :cool:

I was racing often in Silverstone so far, atleast in simracing. And i never had any Problems with fog, smog or anything else :) Not to share a pitbox and garage is great. Not 100% sure, but have you thought about pitlane entry and exit line? :)

Apart from that. How about a better TV Overlay? As i saw in Interlagos you are using the default one from Gerald. A more "modern" one would be looking better i think :)

I was racing often in Silverstone so far, atleast in simracing. And i never had any Problems with fog, smog or anything else :)
Changes have been made to the current version of the track to produce a heat haze-like effect using fog which resulted in a mist appearing, and also the race date was altered (in the .gdb file) to match the day on which the event shall take place therefore the angle of the sun is different to that seen when using the default version of Silverstone. Unfortunately some of these modifications did not work quite as well as expected, especially at certain in-game times, and so Gijs has made further tweaks in order to help reduce the effects and issues.

Not 100% sure, but have you thought about pitlane entry and exit line? :)
No changes have been made to either the pit entry or exit lines, and it is not something that we intend to change now in case it causes any problems.

Apart from that. How about a better TV Overlay? As i saw in Interlagos you are using the default one from Gerald. A more "modern" one would be looking better i think :)
This may be something that we will look to change in the future, as we gain more experience in working with the software and making configuration changes, but there are no real issues with it in my opinion (certainly not at the moment anyway). The key thing is that the overlay is perfectly functional. In the meantime there are more pressing matters to be dealt with. :whistling:

Last edited:
Any ideas about this @Gijs van Elderen? Can a chrome / shine effect still be achieved in DX11 by setting the alpha channel colour to white (or another light colour)?
@Gijs van Elderen - can this bloom-effect be used for creating a chrome-ish touch to the livery?

TBH: Don't know how this overexposed color will translate in bloom effect. All i know is that in DX9 whites are cut off and become overexposed (aka whased out). It has to do with color emissivity.
According to the new guide lines this overexposure will get a bloom effect.
bloom.jpg

I guess you can use it to get a Fluorescent color effect, that emits color with a bright sun.
a1602657947ca07b339d4a0c280fb569.jpg

But chrome is done with alpha white.

Hi, complements for car #122 :

Steam Id: PatriSte_GR
RD Forum name: PatriSte_GR

Steam Id: Stephane Perrin
RD Forum name: Stéphane Perrin

Steam Id: jeff grits
RD Forum name: Jeff Grits

Steam Id: Vincent Dimaio
RD Forum name: Vincent Dimaio

Steam Id: LT DAN
RD Forum name: tmbir

i certify that all the drivers Patrice Sayettat, Vincent Dimaio, Stéphane Perrin, Jeff Grits and Sam Suffi are all premium members

RDLMS Team number & name: #122 Gentlemen Racers Spirit

IMPORTANT!

For those unable to easily distinguish the yellow zone from the orange zones, the yellow zone colour has been switched to blue in the track diagram for Round 2 of the RDLMS powered by Vesaro, at Silverstone.
Silverstone-zoned-accessible.png

Please refer to the first post for more information about the corners at which these zones have been placed.

Hi.

Im a driver looking a seat for seasson. I never race in endurance but im a good race driver. if you need a driver PM to me and we talk more.

Thanks to all

Hello Daiman.

Team name: Frenchie Fox Racing
Team owner: Theo_Badry_GR
Team owner forum name*: Theo Badry
Driver 1*: Theo Badry
Driver 2*: Emmanuel Taphinaud
Driver 3: Laurent Gueneau
Driver Out: Alex van Hoorebecke

Hello Daiman.

Team name: Frenchie Fox Racing
Team owner: Theo_Badry_GR
Team owner forum name*: Theo Badry
Driver 1*: Theo Badry
Driver 2*: Emmanuel Taphinaud
Driver 3: Laurent Gueneau
Driver Out: Alex van Hoorebecke
Thanks for the update Theo. :thumbsup: I realised this morning that Alex was originally in your line-up, but he was removed before your entry had been confirmed; I was looking at two line-ups, one of which was slightly out of date, so I was slightly confused as to whether Alex had been added or removed. It's all clear now though! :) Apologies for the confusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back