RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not get the server on the list
This sounds like a client-side issue; I can confirm that both servers are up, and I am able to see them in the server list via the launcher. Have you checked to see if they appear via the Steam server list? Also I cannot remember whether or not it is possible to connect using an IP address, but assuming it is then you can find the servers using the following:
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS R4 - 31.204.152.159:64297
  • RACEDEPARTMENT.COM LMS DRY - 31.204.152.159:58297

I have checked if it appears in the list of Steam servers and it does not appear either.
How can I search through IP? In the launcher?

I have checked if it appears in the list of Steam servers and it does not appear either.
How can I search through IP? In the launcher?
I believe you might be able to search using the IP address via the Steam server list. Other than this I am completely out of ideas; there are others who have been able to find and connect to the server successfully, so I do not know why you are experiencing this problem.

EDIT: not quite completely out of ideas... an alternative method, assuming it still works, is to create a shortcut for rFactor 2, go to the Properties menu, and add the following to the 'Target' field:
"<steam_path>\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\Launcher\Launch rFactor.exe" +connect <ip_address> +password <password>

Replace <steam_path>, <ip_address> and <password> with the appropriate values.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xus
For reasons that I do not know, the RDLMS servers reappears on the list. Thanks for the help.
This has happened to me a few times before, seemingly at random. After not doing so for a while, I added them to my favorites and I have had no issues with them not showing up. Sometimes you need to give your favorites list an extra refresh or two, but they should always show, unless there is an actual server issue.

Looking forward to the race guys! We have a special celebratory skin for this one! :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Please find below (and in the opening post of this thread) links to the live timing page and the track map page; these individual and comparatively simpler screens should work quicker and better compared to the 'Stream' pages because no interaction with the underlying database is required to retrieve previous timing information:

Live timing: HERE
Track map: HERE
Track map [alt.]: HERE
Server status: HERE

We advise against using the previously provided link to the 'Stream' pages because these will be slow, and may also slow down the live timing application for others.

Once again you may view the track in one of two colours schemes - yellow/orange and blue/orange - as some people have previously been unable to distinguish the yellow zone from the orange zones.

Selecting a row on the live timing screen will highlight the driver in the timing table, and also still highlight the chosen car on the track map (even though both run in separate tabs / windows).

If at any point the live timing table or cars on the track map disappear just refresh the page and everything should reappear.

Hey guys I got to let you know that DR Motorsport won't be in for Road America due to lack of drivers. If I was super human yeah I would do the whole 6 hours myself but not practical. If anything changes from now until race day i.e I get another driver then I will let you know. Shame really the car looks fantastic on the poster :D.. We should be back for the next round at Fuji.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back