RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPM is now a Speedymite satellite team Shawn? :p
images (11).jpg

Very topical! :laugh: I must admit that I'm looking forward to the fight, for pure entertainment value of course! It'll be a good way in which to unwind after the race! :p
I'm more then happy to go down that path of discussion :D I come from the MMA fan side, been a following it for roughly 10 years, so I'm definitely biased but I'm hoping for Conor to shock the world, it would be an amazing thing to witness and it has been one hell of a journey watching him come up and get to where he has gotten in only a couple of years.

Is anyone experiencing FPS problems in S1 and S3 when you go by the trees? On my own pc I've had FPS and now that I'm at Luke's house it's also a problem. I've lowered graphics to lowest on both computers and it done nothing

Is anyone experiencing FPS problems in S1 and S3 when you go by the trees? On my own pc I've had FPS and now that I'm at Luke's house it's also a problem. I've lowered graphics to lowest on both computers and it done nothing
I was getting it really bad too with 1070 and i7, putting video sync on seems to have solved it.
This problem could potentially have been due to the dedicated server, or at least in part. The application was running for over a week (which may not seem like a long time, but when a large number of people are continuously accessing a server that uses sizeable component files then memory usage increases and stability decreases), and it actually crashed earlier this afternoon. The irony is that I was going to restart the servers anyway, but this forced me to perform a restart. So if you could let me know how you are getting on now that would be great.

This problem could potentially have been due to the dedicated server, or at least in part. The application was running for over a week (which may not seem like a long time, but when a large number of people are continuously accessing a server that uses sizeable component files then memory usage increases and stability decreases), and it actually crashed earlier this afternoon. The irony is that I was going to restart the servers anyway, but this forced me to perform a restart. So if you could let me know how you are getting on now that would be great.
That's interesting because on Thursday I was experiencing the stuttering but yesterday (Friday) it was smooth again. It would have been around 1am gmt Friday morning for you guys. I have a 1080 and i7 7700k so I was surprised to have the stuttering but it makes sense from what you said.

This is probably not a server issue.I had a race at this same track a week ago (US based league and US server) and some guys were complaining about the same lag and stuttering.It seems to vary from person to person depending on your system and possibly your luck.I think the track maker said it's caused by areas with a lot of tree's.I have a little stutter/lag once in a wile myself.FX8350,GTX1070,16gig ram.

That's interesting because on Thursday I was experiencing the stuttering but yesterday (Friday) it was smooth again. It would have been around 1am gmt Friday morning for you guys. I have a 1080 and i7 7700k so I was surprised to have the stuttering but it makes sense from what you said.
This is probably not a server issue.I had a race at this same track a week ago (US based league and US server) and some guys were complaining about the same lag and stuttering.It seems to vary from person to person depending on your system and possibly your luck.I think the track maker said it's caused by areas with a lot of tree's.I have a little stutter/lag once in a wile myself.FX8350,GTX1070,16gig ram.
Thanks for the heads up guys! :) The server was really just a theory, especially since this is the first that I have heard about micro-stutters in certain areas of the the track - I thought that it might have been playing its part in the problem, because it has been known to in the past. But given that the issue has been inconsistent, and also apparent on other servers using the same track, objects beside the track (namely the trees) are almost certainly the cause. My recommendation would be to clear your 'Shaders' directory, and potentially look at reducing the circuit detail, texture detail, and texture filter settings. In addition, Shawn has suggested enabling the 'Sync' setting. I hope this helps to alleviate the problem.

My sincere apologies for the delay. I've been really busy and it was totally my fault. The manager has not done his job but the drivers have done theirs. Apologies again.

Team name
: World of SimRacing Team #109
Team owner: David Trueba
Team owner forum name: @Turu
Drivers out: Alex Campos (@Alex Campos ), Andrés Quintana (@Andres Quintana )
Drivers in: Asier Gil (@AsierGil ), Jordi San Andres (@Jordi San Andres Salvador )
Not to worry mate! :) I can confirm that the drivers are in; I will update the line-up for your GT car shortly. :thumbsup:

Excited to racing here :)
Not enough training because holidays and in the comeback much work but we try to do all best possible..
Also grats at alien that score 1.49.3 :confused:
1.49.6 for me but car is really difficult to push at 100% everytime , hope not much mistakes in race but i'm not surprise if this happen for me :roflmao:
Good luck at all

Excited to racing here :)
Not enough training because holidays and in the comeback much work but we try to do all best possible..
Also grats at alien that score 1.49.3 :confused:
1.49.6 for me but car is really difficult to push at 100% everytime , hope not much mistakes in race but i'm not surprise if this happen for me :roflmao:
Good luck at all
Welcome Kevin! This is my first race of this season too, best of luck to you and the Deltec team.

Really heavy track performance issues for all my drivers after first driver swap. It's a pitty...

Then, will try to do the best in the next race... Today, we are trying to finish.

Last edited:
Umh..good experience,car was much fast,1.49.6 in Q with a 'normal lap' (anything special)..but is really hard to push at the limit..
So my start of race is very good,start the problems when traffic is coming..overtake GT (and 2 P2 at same time) in carousel isn't the best choice for me so huge crash..stop/go because (i think) unsafe rejoin,so i repair the car but i'm not able to reach same lap times than before..
From now maybe damage,maybe moral , my driving was horrible
Had a drive through penalty for pushing someone off the track (idk who and where) , damaged another time the car when i hit a invisible wall (probably someone lag,i think it was the blue/white vette)..not the best of luck
After drive change Cameron reach 7th position but engine blow (maybe because my big damage?) stop our race..
Overall a good experience..drivers are very fast and corrects,car and setup are great..
Quality of league look very good
Many difficulties to overtakes the GT,sorry if i was aggressive
Had fps down (also after warm up where i've lowered my video settings) , offline i don't have noticed this..and also sometime cars away from me in the track appears and disappears in front of me
I've noticed that my download/upload net is a 520..maybe is this? I thought I had set them up to 512 like rules said but not
Sorry also at the yellow corvette for the crash,apologize.
See you at Fuji 12H (isn't Fuji 6h and Sebring 12h? :roflmao::roflmao:)
We will be more prepared

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back