RD Le Mans Series Season 7 (rFactor 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server is up again, for now. Channels in TeamSpeak will be recreated again in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all just a quick question. I got a former team mate who would like to help us out on teamspeak with giving updates etc . He not signed up or a premium member but is he allowed to have the teampseak details just help. If he needs to just register and not have to be premium for acces that be great. I don't want to give him the teamspeak details yet until I get the OK to. Thanks :D

Hi all just a quick question. I got a former team mate who would like to help us out on teamspeak with giving updates etc . He not signed up or a premium member but is he allowed to have the teampseak details just help. If he needs to just register and not have to be premium for acces that be great. I don't want to give him the teamspeak details yet until I get the OK to. Thanks :D
Nyet, compadre. He/she has to be premium.

if some one isnt partake in the even where can one find the 24hr track at tho? would really love love love to run it
Hi Laddken,

The tracks and content for this series will remain private for those who are participating in the championship. I am not entirely sure if Daiman intends to make the content public once the season is over, but we'll be sure to let you know if it does :)

Just want to wish all the teams, drivers and race officials the best of luck for the race! It's a huge event and something that we should all just appreciate sheer epic-ness of the fact that you'll be sharing the track with over 40 other teams and more than 100 drivers!

Take it easy at the green flag and don't make any silly moves that could hurt your race and the races of others. You can't win it at the first corner, but you sure as hell can lose it! We're all here for fun, so let's keep it that way :D

Oh, and if you see the #12 RPM prototype coming up behind you, just wave us through with a smile, even if it's for position. We'd really appreciate that :p

Lol, best wishes everyone!

Hi Laddken,

The tracks and content for this series will remain private for those who are participating in the championship. I am not entirely sure if Daiman intends to make the content public once the season is over, but we'll be sure to let you know if it does :)

ok. i found the other version that is hosted on here seeing things it looks more upto date and a lot better in my opinion, hopefully it does cause i think it would be a very great add on

best of luck drivers

Currently looking for a team to join. GTE or LMP is good. Not a setup maker but once i get a setup can be a decent speed and handling contender. mainly looking to start next season to help build with the team and get some seat time with team it self. willing to put in the work if a team is looking for a good driver. clean fast and fun is how i am.

Following on from this...do you have to be a premium member or just member and where does it confirm this on the rd site? Thanks

You have to be a premium member to enter our servers and teamspeak,
Our passwords to enter the above are private and should be kept private at all times. There are no exceptions to this rule. :)

Corrected. :thumbsup:

#5 - world of sim racing
Turu M.L.M
#115 allstar racing
Jaro
#117 - martini racing team
Toivonen
#119 - HM engineering
Arwin
#120 - 11000 bit racing
Lassejo

please use your real name whilst in teamspeak and in the server please.

don't forget to use your real name when entering our servers or teamspeak please :)
don't wait to be told to do it.. The staff have enough to do this weekend running this event.

#15 - Atlantic Motorsport
Diego

#107 mk Simsport
Alex

#112 team-gtrm
Petter
V.Balazs

#115 allstar racing
Micha

#119 - HM engineering
Arwin

#121 - RC motorsport team
elpolan
AMANCIN

Last edited:
From all of us at MK Simsport, Myself, @Matt88 , @Tom Watts , @Christopher Beavis , @Alex Archela and @Edson Archela - We want to wish you all a great race. We have been training for months for this race, ever since Silverstone ended pretty much, and we can't wait to have this awesome, AWESOME 24 hour race ahead of us.

We hope you all enjoy the race, remember, it's not won at the start and in this very special race - in order to finish 1st, 1st you have to finish! Look forward to seeing you out there on the track :)

ANNOUNCEMENT!

Due to an unforeseen technical issue the only available live timing for this event shall now be provided by LiveRacers - this can be accessed here.

Last edited:
Anyone know why my skin keeps getting corrupted?
I delete the CBash and Shaders file. Try to rejoin the server, loads everyone up and then I get "Connection Lost" and the game quits.

I then delete those two folders again and boot the game in Single Player. My skin is now fixed and looks as it should.

I then try to rejoin the server and my skin is corrupted again but I get no connection issue.

Started happening as soon as the Server was restarted for official practice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back