Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Guys,
I won't be able to take part, I'm really sick and can't leave my bed.
If this means I'm out of the season and get a ban, so be it, rules are rules. I'm really sorry.

@Bram Hengeveld @Ross Garland

So sorry but I just can not do this... :cry::cry: today. I can not risk taking someone out :barefoot: ..My back has been in so much pain today, any sudden movement leaves me in an impossible situation. Just been on the server and struggle to do anymore than 3 laps in row, I would just be a total hindrance to all others.... good luck to all :thumbsup:, I am sure it will be a great race:)

I guess I should now give some background ...In Dec of 2016 I was involved in an RTA on the motorway, thankfully I walked away with my life, but sadly became disabled. I have not worked since and guess I never will again.

80% of the time I am able to race online without to many problems :thumbsup: but there are occasions like today where it just becomes impossible to race safely against the good, the very good and the best ..my reactions are just to slow in fear of pain :(..I would rather not race, if I thought I could become a hindrance to fellow racers, like today.

I always like to finish on a good note :) ..I have plenty of time for practice :thumbsup:

Last edited:
What a great race again, congrats Mr.C and everybody for another clean fair race.
@Joseph Wright and @pjlee1998 you guys are just brilliant.
Provisional Results.
race2.jpg

the HMS Queen Elizabeth and I were the best climbers this race too :)
Now, if I could just avoid those silly mistakes that put me through the pitlane two times in the race, I would have been even happier.

First of all thanks for the racing tonight.
Sorry if I got in anybody's way tonight, but from the start of the race I had some sort of issue with my screen freezing. It happened right at the start resulting in me spinning at the first corner (sorry for who I got in the way of), I don't know if the issue was from my side or if any one else had issues.

Well, I can't say that I particularly enjoyed that. Blocked by a stationary car off the start, rammed into the barrier in T1, so I was on the back foot from the start.

This track was supposed to be one that the Z4 was ok on, but it wasn't. Just as in the last race I would be faster than the guys in front through nearly all corners, only for them to sail away from me on the straights leaving me with nothing. This was happening despite minimum rear wing and being right behind them in the slipstream. It's pretty demoralising seeing all your hard work undone lap after lap after lap by the guy in front simply flooring the throttle. And now I have Monza and Spa to look forward to. :thumbsdown:

Yes, I got 13th which was a marked improvement on the last race, but I only made one legitimate pass throughout. The rest was people spinning off and one was due to a faster pit stop. :unsure:

Well I'm thinking I'm gonna have to quit this championship... 2 races and 2 crashes to desktop. I raced the other night at Macau fine no problems. I don't know why this is happening.... Grats on the podium. So fed up!

I am firing my Pit Crew! I know they had a short time from the entry was accepted before the race started. But when I confirm both tyre changes and addition of fuel. I actually expect them to remember to put fuel in the car. That didn't happen so I had to pit again, but not changing tyres - then they put fuel in the car. Good thing I had enough fuel for another lap.
Without that extra pitstop I do think I could've finished in 6th! (Meh, some random game bug).

But with that being said. This was a very awesome race! Fun, hard fighting, mostly very fair as well. And I got a way better result than I expected :) Seems like the default setup (only with fuel change) is quite ok to use with the Mustang :)

Fun times, and I am very much looking forward to round 3, and to watch the broadcast some time in the future! :)

Thanks for a fun race, guys. Made quite a few mistakes, got caught in a few other people's mistakes, but that's racing. Everyone was respectful and courteous as usual.

I know I bumped a few of you in the rear going into corners so I'm going to watch the whole race tomorrow and give specific apologies to those who I bumped. The Vette just has a longer braking distance and even though I tried to compensate, I still ran up on some bumpers b/c I just had no place else to go.

Kudos to Mr. C for the win, but I'd sure hate to see what he would do if he actually had a car that he thought was good:rolleyes:. He'd finish the race and have already finished a couple of beers before us mortals got done.:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back