Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice practice last night with @Adrian Campfield and @Magnus Stjerneby.
Adrian is preparing himself for another win, Magnus I think he thinks this is formula drift, his car has some crazy drift angles and somehow he doesn't crash.
Also Magnus gave me some insight into bumo/rebound settings, but he needs a better mic or better settings for the mic he has, I always hear him very bad
any one that have a headphone to recommend to have`?

So!!
Did some practice today. Not completely happy with the car in longruns. When the tires goes yellow, I drop much more time then I want. Do not have any grip at all in low speed corners. (Feels good in short stints)
Have not been able to get the car too stretch out in full speed. Never used 6th gear, but that will maybe get too use in round 3 and 4 :roflmao:
The fuel consumption was exactly the same as Silverstone.

So Sunday is going to be very interesting and I hope that I can do as well as last time when I finnished 4th.

Hope for a clean fun race and fun battles with you all!!

So!!
Did some practice today. Not completely happy with the car in longruns. When the tires goes yellow, I drop much more time then I want. Do not have any grip at all in low speed corners. (Feels good in short stints)
Have not been able to get the car too stretch out in full speed. Never used 6th gear, but that will maybe get too use in round 3 and 4 :roflmao:
The fuel consumption was exactly the same as Silverstone.

So Sunday is going to be very interesting and I hope that I can do as well as last time when I finnished 4th.

Hope for a clean fun race and fun battles with you all!!
O come on man, so much intrigue but no lap times:)))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back