RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is it possible that Fangio still stays on track although driving with dead tyres for like 10 laps?
Can and should they blow up at some point or increase the chance of mistakes? :D

Time loss with 0% tyres seems a bit low, while number of 1% retirements happening is a bit high.

Still gutted, seeing how things run I easily could've won it...

How is it possible that Fangio still stays on track although driving with dead tyres for like 10 laps?
Can and should they blow up at some point or increase the chance of mistakes? :D

%0 tyre mistake system had some hiccups, so i ditched it before the season. Yet there is an effective speed loss with a tyre cliff when the hp drops to %0, but it seems i should increase it's effect more. (With a patch after this race)

I thought it was just fine. A nice replacement to what should've been punctures.

Theoretically i would love to have this system. I could not put it into my sheet properly as tyre wear changing in a lap, changed mistake level of the driver and messed up things. I could try to implement it properly by using some VBA formulas, and i will so after this race. :thumbsup:

Theoretically i would love to have this system. I could not put it into my sheet properly as tyre wear changing in a lap, changed mistake level of the driver and messed up things. I could try to implement it properly by using some VBA formulas, and i will so after this race. :thumbsup:
They don't immediately need to fall apart when reaching 0% like the F1 Pirellis, but a considerable amount of speed loss should be there.

A bit too intense imo, increasing loss of speed with each lap on 0%, leading to a puncture at some point. Only if it's not too hard to implement of course.
That's effectively just increasing the 0-100% range so the current 0% level would be something like 20% while the new 0% would be immediate death.

• Deleted member 161052

Oh wait...I was going steady pace with low revs on Kamui, but the failure...almost makes me quit-threat.

upload_2015-11-29_21-3-26.png

upload_2015-11-29_21-8-7.png

Detailed race result, budget updates and Marketplace opening soon tonight.

5-6 BRILLIANT!! I will call my team as winners of the race, as we got the most points in the race, just to encourage myself. I think I am going to be top 3 after this one, and decent amount of money in the bag. Steady does it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back