RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Intimidate" driver ability is shelved as it causes some serious bugs when i used it on Mouton. I thought it was working fine when i was testing the game before playing with you, but it seems it is extremely dangerous and buggy to use. Sorry for the inconvenience @TTupsi :thumbsdown:

DOH! Something is wrong with me tonight, i mistakenly deleted the first lap update screenshot and i can't revert back to that lap to take a shot again, we have only the 14th lap now! Really sorry. :redface::unsure::thumbsdown:
upload_2015-11-27_0-43-15.png

Are you sure the fuel is correct if I went easy low both times?
I mean easy low is only 4% and I lost not one, not two, but three extra % of fuel I had..

Last edited:
so much to I've already won this race and the title @Sasha Jednak :rolleyes:.

Pretty pissed about this, close to no points and no income.
I didn't want this to happen for sure.:( It is interesting that percent of retired Ferrari users is bigger than retired Merc users, if I count it correctly.:rolleyes:

@Omer Said : could it be that effect of car wear should be bigger? I think it should have almost same effect as low fuel. Currently it doesn't matter if you have low wear of chassis and tyres, as long as you have low fuel you are faster than others. Of course, this change should be for next season, since it is to big to be added now.

Are you sure the fuel is correct if I went easy low both times?
I mean easy low is only 4% and I lost not one, not two, but three extra % of fuel I had..

Checked again, no mistakes. Percentage do not change in same numbers due to having maximum fuel tank bigger than 100.

@Omer Said : could it be that effect of car wear should be bigger? I think it should have almost same effect as low fuel. Currently it doesn't matter if you have low wear of chassis and tyres, as long as you have low fuel you are faster than others. Of course, this change should be for next season, since it is to big to be added now.

I wanted to use car wear to have a retirement system with chassis, it is there to make a limit on how much car can take. I did not want to have much difference of speed between car wear values, yet as you said it is a bit low right now. Then again not ineffective. Certainly i do not plan to make it as effective as fuel, but will adjust it in the next season.

Also planning to something about engine failures if it keeps this way. Excel's randomization is interesting, we had several engine fails with a %1 chance so far.

Just go agressive low and steady low then, we will have to box again..
But I dont understand..
Last time I checked on myself it was only 4%. Now, it had to be 6% and 5%. On easy low. Or 7% and 4%. Both make little sense as it was suppose to be 4, occasionally 5%. This is a bit unfair tbh.

I wanted to use car wear to have a retirement system with chassis, it is there to make a limit on how much car can take. I did not want to have much difference of speed between car wear values, yet as you said it is a bit low right now. Then again not ineffective. Certainly i do not plan to make it as effective as fuel, but will adjust it in the next season.

Also planning to something about engine failures if it keeps this way.
the issue avout carwear is not tjat its not effective enough. Just mistakes take away so much car wear. Especially if you have a 2-lap mistake streak like Salo did that will cause retirements.
But even if you didnt change the car wear. Maybe if I saw a mistake the first lap Id take less risk on the second lap to avoid another mistake and dnf. Not against the two laps update system but at least allow those if commands that are banned in post 1.

Engine failures needed to be sorted a long time ago :p

Just go agressive low and steady low then, we will have to box again..
But I dont understand..
Last time I checked on myself it was only 4%. Now, it had to be 6% and 5%. On easy low. Or 7% and 4%. Both make little sense as it was suppose to be 4, occasionally 5%. This is a bit unfair tbh.
It doesn't always use the same percentage per lap, never has as far as I can see. But it sure isn't impossible to precisely calculate your usage :p

Also planning to something about engine failures if it keeps this way. Excel's randomization is interesting, we had several engine fails with a %1 chance so far.
Does it consider 1% as 100%? :p

As far as I know, excel's random generator (as almost all other) is far from being good. And that is what probably causes missbehavior.

@Milos That is exact problem I had last season, so now I calculate everything in liters and it's much easier.;)

Yeah, converting to litres myself is a brilliant idea. These %s are ****

Tobi, well I look at my previous fuel usage at easy low hehe

Tobi, well I look at my previous fuel usage at easy low hehe
Did it like that at the beginning of last season when I realized that every few laps it was 1% higher. Started to convert it to litres then. Only problem I now have is that tyre wear depends on fuel load, and I frequently put in too much fuel to properly use the tyres.

Did it like that at the beginning of last season when I realized that every few laps it was 1% higher. Started to convert it to litres then. Only problem I now have is that tyre wear depends on fuel load, and I frequently put in too much fuel to properly use the tyres.
Yes I know every few laps it was 1% higher. That is why I always put extra %s of fuel. In this case, 3. But the problem is all 3 got burnt in 2 laps somehow :unsure:

And that means for one lap it was by 2% higher and not one which is why I am confused..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back