RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
upload_2015-11-29_22-2-10.png

upload_2015-11-29_22-2-26.png

@Sasha Jednak - It must be extremely satisfying to win a race where BRT failed to finish. Was it a deserved win? Or misfortune of the rivals?
@Milos - Yet another race marred with mechanical issues. What went wrong with the pitstop strategy and forced Silvestro to pit for a 3rd time?
@TTupsi - Much anticipated podium finish came, is it a sign that you are in the title fight?
@Jimlaad43 - It was a really tough battle in the top 10 today, must have been exhausting for the team?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - A double points finish from a bad grid position. How do you feel? When will you fight for the podium?
@Joel - Yet another solid points finish. But do you agree that your car is off the pace?
@Steven Poirier - A great return to the series, i presume?
@Aidan Keranen - Final lap disaster took away very good points for both Fangio and the team. Are you frustrated?
@kedy89 - Peterson's title lead is gone with this engine failure. How will BRT bounce back?
@Vimal Ana - Great performance for a late-entry team today. But ended early for you, are you hopeful for the next races?
@Lesley Buurlage @Costello - What was the issue with the pitwalls today?
@Márk Lintner - Despite the bad result, sponsor money has been good for the team, how will you use it?
@Timmieturner12 - Another double DNF for Jawz. Any plans of recovery?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - We heard your negative remarks about Mercedes engines after the double retirements. Will you end your partnership after the 5th race?
@Takahiro @Takuma Ishikawa - Honda engine seems far off the pace and very fragile. What are your plans after the 5th race?
@Andy 'Mars Bar' Graham - Do you think running a single car disadvantaged you in the first races?
@Donaldinho105 - We heard that your team budget is in a dire situation. Do you have a recovery plan?
MARKETPLACE is OPEN!
Budgets and Championship tables are updated.

@Milos - Yet another race marred with mechanical issues. What went wrong with the pitstop strategy and forced Silvestro to pit for a 3rd time?
Yeah, a shame indeed that Alonso DNFed, he was the faster of the two the whole weekend, so I think he would have had a better chance to win our first GP.
Silvestro's Mercedes engine was burning more fuel than we first thought, despite us using the lower strap modes that burn less fuel, so after realising she couldn't reach the finish line we pitted her for an unfortunate 3rd time. At least in the whole process she took fastest lap.

edit: you know it's really fun, you lock the front row, therefore get pole, lead most laps, set the fastest lap, yet still not win. I mean cmon..

Last edited:
@Jimlaad43 - It was a really tough battle in the top 10 today, must have been exhausting for the team?
The team were tyred by the tires (wait...). Seriously Pirelli, get your s*** together and produce tyres that can be pushed for longer than 3 laps. It's a complete joke.

Tyre Mastery x2 for both Nick and Ferenc
Swap sponsor J for F

so 2500$:
+2 chassis (1000$)
+1 engine upgrade (500$)
+1 risky upgrade (1000$)

that should leave me with nothing left over :thumbsup:

Last edited:
By winning all remaining races :cool:

@Omer Said Ronnie finished 10th, so he should get money for sponsor C?

(double post to make the tag work)

Thanks for the warning. He indeed gets the money. Please consider that you have 3450 credits when making your purchases. :thumbsup:

And an UPDATE:
-Intimidate is back on the menu, can be used properly now. You have to be at least 0.25 close to the car in front to use it.
-%0 tyre wear increase mistake chances now
-%0 tyre wear speed loss effect is increased a bit.

Thanks for the warning. He indeed gets the money. Please consider that you have 3450 credits when making your purchases. :thumbsup:

And an UPDATE:
-Intimidate is back on the menu, can be used properly now. You have to be at least 0.25 close to the car in front to use it.
-%0 tyre wear increase mistake chances now
-%0 tyre wear speed loss effect is increased a bit.
And the 1% dnfs? :)

+1 engine upgrade.

Quite happy till the retirments obviously. But I am still happy to see that we have the pace the be up there and have good race pace as well. Hopefully I won't get crashed out in future races so that I can get some nice points.

@TTupsi - Much anticipated podium finish came, is it a sign that you are in the title fight?[/QUOTE]
No, no, no, no, no :laugh:
ART, BRT and Red Night are too far ahead at the moment that any talk about titles is silly this season. We are just aiming to improve the engine and be best of the rest behind the three.

3250cr

Risky research -1000
Audrey engine reliability -500
Qualifying upgrade -400
Chassis upgrade -500

Michele Mouton
+1 speed -400
+1 tyre mastery -400

=50cr left

@Omer Said
I recalculated my budet and should I have 3300cr?
Iirc I had 350 to start with. +350 from Audrey customer + 1750 Michele + 850 Lella = 3300.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back