RD Formula Manager - Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 161052

@airutonpurosuto8912 - We heard your negative remarks about Mercedes engines after the double retirements. Will you end your partnership after the 5th race?
No. We have to wait until the next race and we'll see what happens.

saving money.

Last edited by a moderator:
Budget 3450cr

Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Durability upgrade - 500cr

Engine testing - 500cr

PET driver training speed - 400cr
PET driver training overtaking - 400cr
BEL driver training tyre mastery x2 - 800cr

350cr remaining

@Sasha Jednak - It must be extremely satisfying to win a race where BRT failed to finish. Was it a deserved win? Or misfortune of the rivals?
First of all, there is no undeserved win, we were just in the right place to take advantage of others misfortunes. ;)
Also, if I'm correct, this is BRT's first retirement from lead with clear sight of victory. While on the other side Girl Power, us and especially ART have been in same position last 2 seasons. So we understand how Toby feels now.:( There is a lot of "what if" there and that shouldn't be the topic.
Here are just few examples:
1) What if we didn't have 2 DNFs from first place last season, we would have better package this year (just one example).
2) What if ART didn't get couple DNFs last season, they would take at least one title last season and for sure Alonso would be far away in this one.
3) What if Ronnie had this DNF in 9th race last season...:rolleyes:

Anyway, despite this win, Peterson is still favorite with his tyre mastery and we will now try to work with Bridgestone so maybe their tyres can get warm at some point (fast is still to far:roflmao:).

As for 1% engine fails fix, I'm against it. Because randomness is about luck and this just means that there was a lot of bad luck.:confused: I would suggest to Omer, to run his random function for 1000 or more times and record how many times each number appears. If there is no big differences than it is good.

Last edited:
Money - 4900cr
Chassis upgrade - 500cr
Quali upgrade - 400cr
Ricciardo tyre mastery x2 - 800cr
Schumacher wet skills - 400cr
Schumacher pitstops - 400cr
Engine testing - 500cr
Risky research - 1000cr
Total - 4000cr
Money left - 900cr

2KF1
+1 Chassis Research
Found Sister Team

New Squad
Name: Keranen Motorsport
Colours: Royal Blue, Yellow
Favourite Race: Belgium
Sponsors C and E
Engine: Mercedes
Tyres: Michelin
Drivers: John Watson, Keke Rosberg
+1 Speed on Rosberg

We're thrilled to expand the squad to four cars now, and for myself, to be able to take a step away from the 2KF1 limelight too. To be able to get Watto back is awesome, and the introduction of Keke is pretty damn good too.

2KF1
+1 Chassis Research
Found Sister Team

New Squad
Name: Keranen Motorsport
Colours: Royal Blue, Yellow
Favourite Race: Belgium
Sponsors C and E
Engine: Mercedes
Tyres: Michelin
Drivers: John Watson, Keke Rosberg
+1 Speed on Rosberg

We're thrilled to expand the squad to four cars now, and for myself, to be able to take a step away from the 2KF1 limelight too. To be able to get Watto back is awesome, and the introduction of Keke is pretty damn good too.
You could have got a prettybgood engine deal from us though. :whistling:

that disappointment when the empire stops all upgrades for Mercedes :laugh:

not to be worried though, I expected something like this. Time for plan B. :sneaky:

(unless you want to be part of it. Which I assumed not.)

The marketplace is planned to be closed Wednesday night, and then the qualifying will begin.

(Important Notice: Might have already announced it or not, i can't remember... The maximum grid size is 40. So if we get more than 40 drivers, there will be pre-qualifying sessions in which a single all-out lap (All soft tyres, 50 lt, give all-high, qualifying upgrade will not be effective) determines the fastest 40 drivers which will advance into the qualifying. DNQ drivers will get 100 credits for compensation.)

We had some budget constraints and just needed something half decent in the back of the car (i use half decent very strongly here). But I'm happy to have got it all in place and see where this will go.

Testing Results:

Pirelli - 1 Durability Upgrade
Michelin - 1 Dry Speed Upgrade
Bridgestone - 2 Dry Speed Upgrades (From Red Night Risky)

Mercedes - 5 Durability Upgrades (2 from Max Speed Risky), 1 Speed Upgrade, 1 Fuel Tank Upgrade
Ferrari - 1 Reliability Upgrade, 1 Speed Upgrade

ART Risky - 1 Qualifying Upgrade
Viper Risky - 2 Chassis Upgrades
Girl Power Risky - Null

The German Grand Prix begins! It is time for you to give me your qualifying strategies either here or via PM. Good luck! Here is the forecast and track conditions:
upload_2015-12-2_22-34-26.png

Qualifying will be run on Saturday night update.

Testing Results:

Pirelli - 1 Durability Upgrade
Michelin - 1 Dry Speed Upgrade
Bridgestone - 2 Dry Speed Upgrades (From Red Night Risky)

Mercedes - 5 Durability Upgrades (2 from Max Speed Risky), 1 Speed Upgrade, 1 Fuel Tank Upgrade
Ferrari - 1 Reliability Upgrade, 1 Speed Upgrade

ART Risky - 1 Qualifying Upgrade
Viper Risky - 2 Chassis Upgrades
Girl Power Risky - Null

The German Grand Prix begins! It is time for you to give me your qualifying strategies either here or via PM. Good luck! Here is the forecast and track conditions:
View attachment 113325

Qualifying will be run on Saturday night update.

Normal nothing for Goodyears ?

Vettel, Push Hi Revs 70 Fuel Soft Tyre
Coulthard Push Hi Revs 50 Fuel Medium Tyre

• Deleted member 161052

Kamui 100 litres of fuel, push with medium revs
Felipe 100 litres of fuel, steady with medium revs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back