RaceDepartment Forum Racing Season 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Database Data

-Florin has just 1 point more than last year... While Alex has the exact amount of points Florin had last year... And both were 2nd in the championship
-It is Hackels worst Season from the standings... 14th place. Even in Season 3 where he not even finished a race like gary this year was better (11th palce)
-If I wouldnt have the short pause between my pit and finish, i would have been 4th instead of 6th, while Alex would have won the championship instead of Florin
-Within this season James Chant had scored more points than Peter Duivelaar, meaning that this season we had the top 3 of RD FR racing here! (1. Hackel, 2. Said, 3. Chant) while 8 drivers of this season are in the overall top 20 o RD FR... With Aidan it would be 9 (out of 14 drivers this season, 3 rookies)
-Every driver was on podium this season (Gary excluded)
-Old Wolf had scored over 70 less points than last year even if he had competed in 5 more races

For season 22 there probably will be a new Team, founded by tactic-king Ross Brawn.

Ross-Brawn-Williams-2013-articleTitle-34c07015-727095.jpg

He told us that he is interested in joining the series with his own team. But he also said that the time is too short to build a car for season 21. Brawn already talked with some drivers, if next season isnt that good, Jimmy Laad could switch the team again, he just signed by Jaguar for 21, but its just a 1-season contract. Laad and Brawn are both interesetd in each other.

6urt.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Back